JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my hillbilly mind it always feels like rediscovering fire when I stumble onto something that turns out being liked by the tribe and gets me out of a grilling/cooking ideas rut.
Now you've inspired me to smoke some chicken enchiladas so holy mackerel thank you so much for that!!
From wearing plate carriers to being plate carriers lol I love this thread!
Ha ha! Was planning the same. Maybe we'll see some friendly competing recipes posted here soon. Love it! 🙂🥰

Just grilled onion...
The main course is my favorite Tuna Sandwich and can't have it without the secret malt!
Bon Appetit'

1719514626845.jpeg

Relying blindly on a VRBO to come through with a decent grill can be a coin toss at times. Coming over to celebrate a family member finish lineman school, this place didn't disappoint. He and his buddies asked for chicken gyros and the nice grill here helped a lot getting it done.
Happy Thursday night gents 🍻

1000008539.jpg

Relying blindly on a VRBO to come through with a decent grill can be a coin toss at times. Coming over to celebrate a family member finish lineman school, this place didn't disappoint. He and his buddies asked for chicken gyros and the nice grill here helped a lot getting it done.
Happy Thursday night gents 🍻

View attachment 1907238
Looks Delicious and Enjoy!

chicken nuggets!
Lol you're not wrong! Definitely the fast food version!
I only had a few hours after driving 6 to get here so I had to shop like I was wearing a balaclava, grab a wheelbarrow full of groceries, rub twelve pounds of chicken with olive oil and the Greek seasoning blend I ground up before I left (oregano, thyme, marjoram, dill, onion flakes, dried minced garlic, dried lemon peel, black pepper and cinnamon) and could only let it hang out for a couple hours. Then whipped up some tzatziki (sorry Greeks I put a little feta in mine) and threw together some couscous with apricots, marcona almonds, lots of flat leaf parsley, olives, fresh lemon juice with some zest and plenty of olive oil (lol not at all Greek but a good side that goes with a ton of different food from a long list of countries). Definitely a hustle akin to a Mediterranean McDonald's but it got done.
And today I get to visit some freedom stores in the land of way more freedom so I'll probably have to wipe my eyes with my beard 🥲

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top