JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...But there WILL be signs!

I want one of these! Or ALL of them! Except I don't think these are real. But if I win the lottery...they could be! :)

More here...

din9.jpg

din-og-728x410.jpg

din2.jpg

...But there WILL be signs!

I want one of these! Or ALL of them! Except I don't think these are real. But if I win the lottery...they could be! :)

More here...

View attachment 1472658

View attachment 1472659

View attachment 1472660
They need to make those in adult size. I could see me in one of those watching TV on my night off :s0140:

They need to make those in adult size. I could see me in one of those watching TV on my night off :s0140:
Several of them look big enough. There's a few with kids sitting in them so you can get a reference and they look like they would be big enough. But if not, I will custom order! :)

Last Edited:
I like the out of the box thinking these guys are doing, buying winning lottery tickets at a discount. Could be another revenue stream for a Pawn Shop owner.

I LOVE IT!
The claim the state makes:
The Oregon Department of Revenue said it doesn't have enough information to estimate lost tax revenues.
is really a good job of double speak. Taxes are being paid by the people who buy the tickets. The only tax state is missing out is if some winner owes the state back taxes they skip by selling the ticket. I think this is funny as all hell that someone stepped up and found a way to make a buck like this.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top