JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I know craft brewing quite well.

This is the first I've heard of craft-smokess-gunpowder!
Nitrated wood (cellulose) was the original smokeless powder. If you skip the carbonization step you could make wood into a somewhat modern powder with a little effort. I think modern powders are still a base of nitrocellulose, but they have a lot of other stuff mixed in to make things fancy.

My fatty patty knows what you mean
Oh now I know why you are so into her! It all makes sense; even if she springs a leak she still has enough air for your needs. Plus I bet the afterglow snuggles are super fluffy. And here I was thinking you had strange kinks when in reality you are the man who has it all figured out. Now I am supper jelly.

My wife has Juneteenth off (paid thanks to taxpayers). We are going to the range, for the first time this year. We intend to practice, in case we have to extricate ourselves from a burn this blank down riot or a block party shoot out.

What are you doing for the holiday?
Cursing that this day likely does not constitute a business day and thus I have to wait one day extra for a WA FFL transfer.

Oh now I know why you are so into her! It all makes sense; even if she springs a leak she still has enough air for your needs. Plus I bet the afterglow snuggles are super fluffy. And here I was thinking you had strange kinks when in reality you are the man who has it all figured out. Now I am supper jelly.
The real secret is, I like the squeaky sound.

I ate an extra-large dinner tonight because that's the only way I'm going to give a sh!t tomorrow.
To hell with their ebonics holiday!! Give it a name that means something or STFU!!
Just what we need to do, piss away a few million dollars paying government employees to stay home another day. Can't we recognize important historical dates without this??

I ate an extra-large dinner tonight because that's the only way I'm going to give a sh!t tomorrow.
To hell with their ebonics holiday!! Give it a name that means something or STFU!!
Just what we need to do, piss away a few million dollars paying government employees to stay home another day. Can't we recognize important historical dates without this??
A few million......ha!

Happy June'steeth Day!

1718796337325.png

Somebody had to say it. :rolleyes:
OHH MAMAAA!

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top