JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you mean talk to yourself? :s0092:
Heck, I do that all of the time. It keeps me from doing something stupid. :rolleyes:
Lol yes. But I mean like mentally talk to yourself, no voicing it out, staying quiet. Not necessarily the same as "thinking" though its a large part of it, its more like thinking "what can I do/how/who/where/when, etc" without voicing these thoughts out.

Edit,.sometimes one can have a whole conversation/story developing mentally without voicing it out or writing it out.

Lol yes. But I mean like mentally talk to yourself, no voicing it out, staying quiet. Not necessarily the same as "thinking" though its a large part of it, its more like thinking "what can I do/how/who/where/when, etc" without voicing these thoughts out.

Mostly I think non-verbally, I sometimes think in words. I don't think I'm the only one. Also, I do not mouth words when I read. :)

What if...

That spider you killed in your bedroom, spent his whole life thinking you two were roommates...

Then he was as dumb as he looked. :)
That poor Lucas :s0140: 708e4c2e2527d75f4ff0735be072db12.jpg spider.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/Isvqg90LhqM?si=-Lplz-Vg-05fJL9w

EDit, the video series based on an animated version of thesr jumping spiders

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top