JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FB_IMG_1718261950162.jpg

Dairy Queen is married to Burger King, and they have a daughter named Wendy, the court Jester is Ronald, they live in a White Castle; and Wendy is so kinky, she keeps Jack in the Box for ultimate pleasure; and she uses Pizza Hut for frosty relations, while the kingdom keeps time with a taco bell. Everyone there uses the Subway, run by five guys, and they are in a polycule (polyamorous relation) with Nancy Jo, and the pirate Skipper is always slinking around looking for the red lobster.

Dairy Queen is married to Burger King, and they have a daughter named Wendy, the court Jester is Ronald, they live in a White Castle; and Wendy is so kinky, she keeps Jack in the Box for ultimate pleasure; and she uses Pizza Hut for frosty relations, while the kingdom keeps time with a taco bell. Everyone there uses the Subway, run by five guys, and they are in a polycule (polyamorous relation) with Nancy Jo, and the pirate Skipper is always slinking around looking for the red lobster.
:s0002:

Now I've got Hardee's

Hey, you didn't include Sambo's in there you racist bastard. :D

Maybe one day my wife will quit trying to talk to me from the other end of the house. :rolleyes:

Yours Too! Mine insists on having a full blown conversation from the other end, even after I remind her I wear hearing aids that don't pick up that well at that distance!
Benefits of ASL/sign language fluency :s0140:

you can literally, manually talk to the other ASL-user across rooms or buildings, depending on how good y-all's eyes are and how bright/how much light there is :s0064:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top