JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a financial issue, just grabbed everything I thought I wanted during the last great "sale".

Besides, I live in WA, I'm allowed to purchase a single shot, black powder, single use, revolver :(
It ain't all that bad. You can always find solitude in the wilderness packing your trusty .251 Washington: the latest offering of "straight walled" Deer cartridges.

1719838721900.jpeg

I made an offer for this upper at an 11% discount off his asking price and never heard a peep from the seller. Deadline to accept my offer has come and gone.

He's lucky you offered, I wouldn't give $240 for it. PSA's daily deals and clearance pop these up all the time with free shipping. I'd rather get one straight from mfg delivered to my door with a bcg and handle

I don't think it's a matter of no buyers really. I think it's no great deals plus the cost of doing the deals. Most of the stuff for sale on here is middle of the road, dime a dozen kind of stuff. There is not as much wiggle room in a under $500.00 plane jane deal with a $50.00 transfer fee as there might be with much higher end or more desirable one.

He's lucky you offered, I wouldn't give $240 for it. PSA's daily deals and clearance pop these up all the time with free shipping. I'd rather get one straight from mfg delivered to my door with a bcg and handle
I was interested in that upper because of the 18" FN CHF Heavy Barrel. If you see one of these come up for sale at $240 or less hollar at me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top