JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again adult choices. The "gold and silver" guys use this same tripe. People know what the law says. They can choose to ignore it and act butt hurt when they get in a jam. They made that choice. :s0092:
I get your argument, and can't say I didn't think FAFO wouldn't apply, but in this war, to have standing in court, someone has to be the martyr. I hope Cowlitz County Superior has the sac to do what needs done.

Again adult choices. The "gold and silver" guys use this same tripe. People know what the law says. They can choose to ignore it and act butt hurt when they get in a jam. They made that choice. :s0092:
I'm curious...Would you have said that to a Patrick Henry or William Ellery?

Perhaps this ruling can help Washingtonians?

California will appeal this decision and it will probably go before the 9th Circuit and be overruled even though it goes against the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc vs. Bruen decision by the Supreme Court. I am hopeful that the 9th Circuit rule based on the Supreme Court past decisions and the United States Constitution.

California will appeal this decision and it will probably go before the 9th Circuit and be overruled even though it goes against the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc vs. Bruen decision by the Supreme Court. I am hopeful that the 9th Circuit will base their ruling based on the Supreme Court past decisions and the United States Constitution.
Part of me hopes it goes back to SCOTUS to prison-b--ch all these things nationwide.

California will appeal this decision and it will probably go before the 9th Circuit and be overruled even though it goes against the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc vs. Bruen decision by the Supreme Court. I am hopeful that the 9th Circuit rule based on the Supreme Court past decisions and the United States Constitution.
Well, the 9th just recently shut down a circuit court judge on the whole "advertising guns to youths" ban that CA had in place, in fact even reprimanded the circuit court judge as "abusing" their judicial oversight.

Hearing tomorrow (September 27th) at 2:00 pm for the Gator's case on Zoom if anyone is interested in viewing it.

Gators.PNG

Last Edited:
Hearing tomorrow (September 27th) at 2:00 pm for the Gator's case on Zoom if anyone is interested in viewing it.

View attachment 1603168
I didn't get a chance to attend the Zoom hearing but apparently it went well for Gator's. I know a lot of folks don't do FB, but if you do, give Gator's a follow:

Gators1.PNG

I didn't get a chance to attend the Zoom hearing but apparently it went well for Gator's. I know a lot of folks don't do FB, but if you do, give Gator's a follow:

View attachment 1691264
Unless I am missing something looks like last they (Gators) posted was on the 14th? So what happened at the hearing? Would LOVE to see sideshow get slapped down. Just have so little faith anymore that any black robes here are going to do so. :(

Sadly, Seattle seems to have either complete inability to feel pain or extreme masochism.
No, they live in complete denial. I saw some man on the street interview in Seattle and the happy idiots were saying they haven't seen any crime in their city.
I acknowledge that they undoubtedly omitted anyone who said the city was going into the bubblegumter from what they aired, but the ones they showed had to be the most oblivious people on earth.

No, they live in complete denial. I saw some man on the street interview in Seattle and the happy idiots were saying they haven't seen any crime in their city.
I acknowledge that they undoubtedly omitted anyone who said the city was going into the bubblegumter from what they aired, but the ones they showed had to be the most oblivious people on earth.
Even when crime gets pretty bad its still a crap shoot. Most who do not live in a really bad place don't see it in front of their home normally. If they don't make a point of hanging out in bad spots they may go a LONG time and never be a victim. So its easy to say there is no crime. This is like people who will not own a gun. A hell of a lot of them will never "need" a gun so they are fine. Some regret that choice some day. For voting to change what it takes is enough people who are ignoring the mess to step in it over and over. I heard a guy on the radio several times say its like that watermelon you put rubber bands on one at a time till suddenly it explodes. At some point one more rubber band will wake enough people up. Sadly it often means a LOT of pain for others though to get there. :(

Last Edited:
Right now I'm grateful there are a significant number of veterans in my neighborhood helping keep an eye on each other's places.
VERY lucky. With so much of law enforcement being driven off a lot of places will have to depend on this now. People looking out for each other. Great to see places where several will do this for the others who live around them and sad that its now needed so badly.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top