JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, 10 years here and 14,000+ posts on this forum and I have met a ton of great people and have actually made some lifelong friends along the way.

I have asked a few times on here while looking for a new job and it has paid off at least once as well as it has given me some good leads and advice along the way.

I am currently between jobs and looking at a job at PUD in Vancouver. Was wondering if anyone works there that might be able to give me some insight.

OR

If anyone has any suggestions/knows of a company nearer to West Vancouver then further that is hiring.

After 28 years in the field there isn't a trade I haven't done well but it is time to move inside or at least not be slinging tools and doing more work on a computer/laptop.

My last job was as a Construction Project Coordinator and prior to that I was in the field as a lead tech/supervisor. I've done residential, commercial and industrial work.

I am extremely tech savvy (both hardware and software) and have quickly learned many proprietary programs and have done extremely high level troubleshooting and project management in the field.

Anyway, it never hurts to ask, it is a small world and this community is pretty awesome.

Remote or hybrid work is also desirable as is long term employment but contract work is not off the table.

Weekdays with little to no evenings/weekends or call out is preferred but I have done it all so it is never completely off the table except for full time travel away from home.

Thanks y'all!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR