JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like my local and favorite firearms dealer is going to test the magazine ban here in Washington State. I love that he stood up for our second amendment rights and I surely hope he doesn't get put out of business.

Gator's.PNG

This is the 65 page filing on behalf of Gator by the Silent Majority Foundation against the AG

This is the 65 page filing on behalf of Gator by the Silent Majority Foundation against the AG
If they are using the silent majority foundation they are bubblegumed imo. That pretty new group doesn't have the sharpest of minds (I'm trying to be nice) and were easily outmaneuvered by the state in their hb1240 lawsuit (I think that's what it was, someone plz correct me if I'm wrong) previously so that it's pretty much 100% chance to lose. That was a bonehead rookie mistake in that lawsuit that never should have happened. William Kirk won't say anything about it even though people have been asking him to explain how they bubblegumed up so bad. They are bubblegumed. Sucks.

It's not common sense law. Its infringement. Can't believe that cock sucker is gonna be our gubna soon
He won't be if we vote. The Left thinks they have this in the bag, so a lot of folks on that side won't vote. Yeah, yeah, I know. The only person who matters in an election is the one counts the votes. Vote anyway. Something wonderful just might happen.

He won't be if we vote. The Left thinks they have this in the bag, so a lot of folks on that side won't vote. Yeah, yeah, I know. The only person who matters in an election is the one counts the votes. Vote anyway. Something wonderful just might happen.
We all vote. Or at least we all should be. Seattle has more people then the rest of the state. We are bubblegumed

I didn't have a lot of respect for Reichert when I was part of my County GOP because while everyone else seeking to replace Jennifer Dunn showed up in person and wasn't afraid to take questions, he just sent a flunk who said "oh he probably won't support anything more than a mag ban."

Did NOT inspire confidence, especially after one of his rivals had invested a little extra time in giving some pointers to help me keep myself and the Future Ex safe from her stalker via superior tactics and firepower.

That said, #ANYBODYButPedoBob and Seattle needs radiation therapy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top