JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know exactly w

I know exactly wha it means. I know Gator and I know there isn't an ounce of back up in the guy. 'Nuff said.
It is his life. It is his business he is going to piss away. So you are correct, nuff said. If he wants to flush money down the crapper because its fun? Hey flush away, it is his money and he is flushing it down the crapper. :s0092:

Time to move to Idaho or Utah
One kid lives in ID and its VERY tempting. One thing MANY gun owners refuse to see though is ID is slowly turning into WA, OR, & CA. The same thing happens every time. Liberals make a sewer of the place they live by choice. Many of them with means then look at a place run by the opposite that is nice and move there. First thing they do is start to work trying to turn the new home into the same sewer they left. What makes it sad is a LOT of those who live in the nice place refuse to see what is happening and allow the place to turn into a sewer. I have been in and out of WA state over 6 decades. WA was WAY ahead of most of the USA on gun rights when I was young. I got my fist carry permit (CPL here) as soon as I turned old enough. It was basically a rubber stamp even though we did not yet have shall issue. AZ on the other hand FAR more red state we could not for life get a CC law passed. So to the "lets move" crowd remember that moving does NOT stop this cancer from following you. :(

One kid lives in ID and its VERY tempting. One thing MANY gun owners refuse to see though is ID is slowly turning into WA, OR, & CA. The same thing happens every time. Liberals make a sewer of the place they live by choice. Many of them with means then look at a place run by the opposite that is nice and move there. First thing they do is start to work trying to turn the new home into the same sewer they left. What makes it sad is a LOT of those who live in the nice place refuse to see what is happening and allow the place to turn into a sewer. I have been in and out of WA state over 6 decades. WA was WAY ahead of most of the USA on gun rights when I was young. I got my fist carry permit (CPL here) as soon as I turned old enough. It was basically a rubber stamp even though we did not yet have shall issue. AZ on the other hand FAR more red state we could not for life get a CC law passed. So to the "lets move" crowd remember that moving does NOT stop this cancer from following you. :(
You're right about the cancer spreading to free stated. I did read recently 2 different data based studies that Idaho however actually has been become MORE conservative over the last 10 years which I thought was pretty cool.

And utah is about as red as it gets and I can find work in both those states. I like the demographics of ID and UT. I'd move farther to the middle, or to NC or SC but..... well that's a whole nother discussion.

You're right about the cancer spreading to free stated. I did read recently 2 different data based studies that Idaho however actually has been become MORE conservative over the last 10 years which I thought was pretty cool.

And utah is about as red as it gets and I can find work in both those states. I like the demographics of ID and UT. I'd move farther to the middle, or to NC or SC but..... well that's a whole nother discussion.
If ID is going the correct way that would be GREAT. Maybe some who live there are no longer ignoring the cancer moving in. The kid who lives there is seeing a TON of CA transplants who are working hard to turn it into the sewer they fled from. I hope they find people there who fight them every step of the damn way!

Known Wally for a long time and he has a great chance to win this and get some good things moving forward. Enough said there. Most of you internet trolls and mama boys need to grow up and realize not everyone is gonna be a cuck and run away from a fight. That runaway attitude should be met with a hanging for treason to your fellow citizen. And All it takes to start a fire is one match.. An this could be the fire that cleans out olympia and gets sheriffs to do what they promised when they all took a oath.

If ID is going the correct way that would be GREAT. Maybe some who live there are no longer ignoring the cancer moving in. The kid who lives there is seeing a TON of CA transplants who are working hard to turn it into the sewer they fled from. I hope they find people there who fight them every step of the damn way!
Ugh. Same thing that happened to WA.

I did read recently 2 different data based studies that Idaho however actually has been become MORE conservative over the last 10 years which I thought was pretty cool.
The fact of the matter is that democrats aren't the only ones moving to other states and becoming the majority isn't an inevitability... as some doomsayers would claim. They wriggled their way into many states before people realized what was happening, but as times have progressed and people are starting to wake up to their tactics... the going might just be a little rougher for the cancer to spread.

My take on the current climate of widening division in the U.S. is that it's just as likely to produce clear "lines" between the blue and red bastions. 2A and traditional values havens, if you will. The "birds of a feather" principle. The end result may just become a very definitively and geographically divided nation.

As noted... we've been seeing many red states are becoming even redder... in direct proportion to the tyrannical moves by the opposite side and pre-emptively passing legislation to protect their citizens rights and values from the onslaught they see potentially coming their way.

A persons core values and convictions never becomes as strong as when they are under attack. Like heat purifying and tempering metal.

There is certainly some merit in the idea to not, metaphorically, "throw good money after bad" by "dying on the hill" you currently reside on. Relocate and continue the fight to preserve your rights in a place conducive to your ideals... vs... being always in the defensive trying to roll back the woke tide.

The fact of the matter is that democrats aren't the only ones moving to other states and becoming the majority isn't an inevitability... as some doomsayers would claim. They wriggled their way into many states before people realized what was happening, but as times have progressed and people are starting to wake up to their tactics... the going might just be a little rougher for the cancer to spread.

My take on the current climate of widening division in the U.S. is that it's just as likely to produce clear "lines" between the blue and red bastions. 2A and traditional values havens, if you will. The "birds of a feather" principle. The end result may just become a very definitively and geographically divided nation.

As noted... we've been seeing many red states are becoming even redder... in direct proportion to the tyrannical moves by the opposite side and pre-emptively passing legislation to protect their citizens rights and values from the onslaught they see potentially coming their way.

A persons core values and convictions never becomes as strong as when they are under attack. Like heat purifying and tempering metal.

There is certainly some merit in the idea to not, metaphorically, "throw good money after bad" by "dying on the hill" you currently reside on. Relocate and continue the fight to preserve your rights in a place conducive to your ideals... vs... being always in the defensive trying to roll back the woke tide.
Couldn't have said it better myself. 👏

And breed large numbers so you can led a pioneer movement to counter-colonize, just like they try to do to us. Homeschool your kids then send 'em to Hillsdale or other right-thinking colleges.

There are some problems with this.
It's not really the Dems that are the foundational problem. It's the secretive globalist filth that use them as a mask.
Look at the places receiving intense manipulation for the last few decades . Locally It's Portland and Seattle, both key port cities crucial to trade. Both proven money makers to anyone who can afford to own property in the urban/industrial areas. The state and city officials responsible for making it impossible to do business, or even simply live on expensive lots in these 2 cities have left the door wide open for companies friendly with left and foreign investors alike. Citizens living in the rest of the state are simply along for the ride.
The formula works. East coast, midwest trade hub cities, the west coast is almost done. You think they'll leave farm country alone after they're done gaining complete control of the Deepwater ports? I don't. As soon as Oregon a Washington are fully Californicated, Idaho Nevada and Arizona are next. Nobody gives a schitt about Utah.

From Gator's FB page:

Gator's Custom Guns

https://www.facebook.com/#
The legal battle is afoot.
We're often portrayed as knuckle-draggers,
rough around the edges (especially Wally).
What we actually are is just people.
People that are tired of an overbearing political
cadre that attempts to exert influence upon people
that don't even live in the same reality as they do.
People who's example of "Common sense" doesn't even
seem to have the same definition.
We've been playing cards pretty close to the chest as
the situation develops as there is a lot of possibility
for unforeseen circumstances.
Some basic information.
The fine per magazine maximum is $7500.
$7500x11,400= $85,500,000
(enough to put anyone out of business)
The leverage of fines to put business under for the purpose
of political gain.
Someone had to take the fight.
90 (according to AG) other gun shops were found to be in compliance of the magazine ban.
We sincerely hope that we aren't the only gun shop in the country
who has refused to cave in to unconstitutional law.
We didn't go looking for a fight but we sure aren't going
to tuck tail and run now that the fights been brought to us.
There has already been an abundance of people wishing to
contribute to a legal defense fund.
At this time we are set up to take in person donations.
Anyone wanting to give to the Silent Majority foundation
(our legal counsel) is highly encouraged to do so.
These guys are doing phenomenal work all across the state
in multiple different cases and were still willing to
take us on.
Link for their donation page: https://secure.silentmajorityfoundation.org/.../second...
We will be keeping track of in store donations that are
made unless someone wants to be kept anonymous. At the end
of what we imagine will be a very long fight we plan on
reaching out to everyone who contributes so we can do
something in return to be determined at a later date.
We have definitely seen some abuse of fundraising contributions
in the past and want to do everything in our power to remain
transparent and above board with everything going on.
Crowdsourcing is going to play a huge factor in this fight
with the infuriating addition that they will be
using our own taxpayer money against us.
At this time we are not currently running any online presence as far as a go fund me or anything. Be aware of scammers/scams.

1694739687917.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads