JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought Ash used a Winchester double barrel? or is the "Boomstick" just for Deadites?
"... The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger."

It's actually a Stoeger Coach Gun and there was somebody on here selling one recently.

So shop smart, shop... S-mart. You got that?!

1000003586.jpg

EDIT: Looks like it sold.

Last Edited:
Deep HP soft cast "Hammer" mold form mp molds. 38 special in a 6 shot K frame. Simple, reliable, no buttons. I'm accurate at distance as well. 160 grains. I wanted to duplicate an old j-frame self defense bullet called the "Nyclad"

20230502_011515.jpg

Deep HP soft cast "Hammer" mold form mp molds. 38 special in a 6 shot K frame. Simple, reliable, no buttons. I'm accurate at distance as well. 160 grains. I wanted to duplicate an old j-frame self defense bullet called the "Nyclad"

View attachment 1906067
That's awesome. I still have a box of Federal Nyclads around here somewhere. They were a go to standard for a long while.

I'll use whatever I have handy.
Beside my bed is a Maverick 88 with 7 rounds of 00 buck. Maybe #4 buck is better, but I have a lot of faith in those 33 caliber pellets.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top