JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone see that ad on this forum? Some sort of handgun shotgun?

They advertise shipping straight to home in all but like 3 states. Oregon was not one of them. How is this legal?
There was a guy at my range that had one while we were there. It's a black powder pistol which is why it's legal. He shot a ball and some shot through it. If you only need to it looks like a heckuva way to go.

Tell you about my HD shotgun…. which one?
IMG_5032.jpeg

I have one for each hand, and if you look really closely at the photo you'll see they spell, "FAFO".

Remington 870 Express Synth Tactical. +1 extension and Magpul FDE Furniture. I used to have a light on it, but it was a cheap bubblegum amazon one and the switch broke about a year ago. Still hunting for a good replacement.

PXL_20240620_201533851.jpg

I spent a few minutes googling out of curiosity. Found some stuff about first gen models over 10 years ago...People saying it's from short stroking, I don't know. I know that I would highly recommend this shotgun to anyone for home defense.
I was an early defender of KT because my P3AT ran flawlessly after a short break-in period. Then after the disappointing KSG action and then the Sub2000 FTF problems, I started paying attention. A friend picked up a PMR30 and it had the stovepipe problem and then got recalled. They make interesting guns, but I don't trust them anymore. The KSG and Sub2K were both well over $1K when I bought them and required a lot of work. The next time I want an expensive gun that doesn't work out of the box, I'll buy a Kimber. At least when I'm done I'll have a Kimber.

I was an early defender of KT because my P3AT ran flawlessly after a short break-in period. Then after the disappointing KSG action and then the Sub2000 FTF problems, I started paying attention. A friend picked up a PMR30 and it had the stovepipe problem and then got recalled. They make interesting guns, but I don't trust them anymore. The KSG and Sub2K were both well over $1K when I bought them and required a lot of work. The next time I want an expensive gun that doesn't work out of the box, I'll buy a Kimber. At least when I'm done I'll have a Kimber.
What did the plaid shirt, logging boot wearing hipster gunsmith say after fixing a gun?

KIMBER!!

:s0030:

I have a few to choose from depending on the bump in the night.

VR80 9+1
VRPA40 9+1
Tristar Cobra Force 2 5+1
KSG12 14+1

The Tristar is one of my favorite pump actions.

Put it through a class for shotgun home defense and that thing cycles well...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top