JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was up at Wolf Creek today. Lane 4 was okay. Looks like someone recently tagged the concrete blocks with various graffiti. Looked like someone left behind a stripped out engine block on the range. Not a ton of trash but lots of brass/shotgun shells. Forgot to bring bags with me today so I couldn't pack out any extra trash like usual :(

@SunaU Please tell me this video and any info you have was shared with the state police. These idiots need to be held accountable.

Last Edited:
Was up at Wolf Creek today. Lane 4 was okay. Looks like someone recently tagged the concrete blocks with various graffiti. Looked like someone left behind a stripped out engine block on the range. Not a ton of trash but lots of brass/shotgun shells. Forgot to bring bags with me today so I couldn't pack out any extra trash like usual :(

@SunaU Please tell me this video and any info you have was shared with the state police. These idiots need to be held accountable.
More graffiti? And engine block? Damn! And Dragons Breath deployed! Can't keep up with these guys! Yeah, I hope the Dragon Slayers were reported!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top