JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing tonight, but tomorrow tomahawks :)

tomahawk.jpg

When the tribe wants pasta and you don't so you just grill some Sicilian herbed steaks and some good local Italian sausages to go with their sun-dried tomato bucatini. Some grilled bread and a batch of fresh pesto and everyone gets what they wanted. Cheers to the weekend gentleman. 🥃

1000004211.jpg 1000008410.png

When the tribe wants pasta and you don't so you just grill some Sicilian herbed steaks and some good local Italian sausages to go with their sun-dried tomato bucatini. Some grilled bread and a batch of fresh pesto and everyone gets what they wanted. Cheers to the weekend gentleman. 🥃

View attachment 1903740 View attachment 1903745
OK now THIS is what I am Talkin' bout.

View attachment 1903740 View attachment 1903745
Yeah yeah yeah, looks great, but details on that table :)

Yeah yeah yeah, looks great, but details on that table :)
I got you homie.

The pasta is just as simple as can be. Good olive oil, 5 or 6 large cloves of garlic smashed and in the hot oil. Next some sun dried tomatoes go in. Crushed tomatoes and a can of paste next. Then a spoonful of Calabrian chili peppers (taste at this point so just the spicy you want). Handful of some Sicilian herb blend (I grind oregano, marjarom, basil, thyme, onion flakes, dried minced garlic, and red pepper flakes). Simmer and thin out with a splash of drinkable red wine. Salt and pepper to taste then add your cooked bucatini and toss. If you want a little sweetness add a spoonful of good balsamic vinegar.

I rubbed a couple wet aged flatirons with some olive oil, 3 cloves of crushed garlic and my same Sicilian herb mix. I use Italian sausages from a couple local butchers but this was Hill's from Pendleton Oregon (absolutely fantastic variety of sausages).

Fresh pesto goes great with the meat (or a flipflop lol) and I just grab a very large bunch of fresh basil, 3 cloves of garlic, a handful of grated Parmesan, a handful of pine nuts, generous pinch of black pepper and a pinch of salt, toss it in the food processor and pulse drizzling good olive oil in until you like the consistency.

Easy peasy even for this hillbilly. :D

1000008414.jpg 1000004280.jpg 1000004282.jpg 1000004286.jpg

I got you homie.

The pasta is just as simple as can be. Good olive oil, 5 or 6 large cloves of garlic smashed and in the hot oil. Next some sun dried tomatoes go in. Crushed tomatoes and a can of paste next. Then a spoonful of Calabrian chili peppers (taste at this point so just the spicy you want). Handful of some Sicilian herb blend (I grind oregano, marjarom, basil, thyme, onion flakes, dried minced garlic, and red pepper flakes). Simmer and thin out with a splash of drinkable red wine. Salt and pepper to taste then add your cooked bucatini and toss. If you want a little sweetness add a spoonful of good balsamic vinegar.

I rubbed a couple wet aged flatirons with some olive oil, 3 cloves of crushed garlic and my same Sicilian herb mix. I use Italian sausages from a couple local butchers but this was Hill's from Pendleton Oregon (absolutely fantastic variety of sausages).

Fresh pesto goes great with the meat (or a flipflop lol) and I just grab a very large bunch of fresh basil, 3 cloves of garlic, a handful of grated Parmesan, a handful of pine nuts, generous pinch of black pepper and a pinch of salt, toss it in the food processor and pulse drizzling good olive oil in until you like the consistency.

Easy peasy even for this hillbilly. :D

View attachment 1903830 View attachment 1903831 View attachment 1903832 View attachment 1903833
Ok, I'm printing this :)

But, I was actually asking about the actual table, love the color and grain. And, since our kitchen table looks like it was flipped over and dragged down a gravel road (5 kids will do some damage, now all grown and, surprisingly, supporting themselves!) we're in need of a replacement :)

But, I was actually asking about the actual table, love the color and grain. And, since our kitchen table looks like it was flipped over and dragged down a gravel road (5 kids will do some damage, now all grown and, surprisingly, supporting themselves!) we're in need of a replacement :)
And here I was thinking...omg that's wicked funny! 😂

It's a 20++ year old OG World Market Sourav long dining table (seats up to 8). Really really heavy, rustic hammered top hardwood of some kind with a warm med-dark finish. It's been beat up, gouged forever and it just adds character. You can find them on CL from time to time.

Presentation alone is 11/10, sure you belong here? We long for pickups with bench seats and hand-crank windows, we shoot our grandpa's guns and scrounge range brass! Those pictures look like they belong in Better Homes and Eating!

Folks, we got another one of those imposters in our mist! Don't put the pitchforks down, soon as we get done ravaging Joe13's place it's off to PNDub's! Who's with me!

I'm just jealous, I've got the 2nd latest Google Pix and every picture I take looks like I used a potato for a camera :D

And here I was thinking...omg that's wicked funny! 😂

It's a 20++ year old OG World Market Sourav long dining table (seats up to 8). Really really heavy, rustic hammered top hardwood of some kind with a warm med-dark finish. It's been beat up, gouged forever and it just adds character. You can find them on CL from time to time.
Our "seats 8" is from World Market, weighs 300lbs, just didn't age quite as gracefully :)

Presentation alone is 11/10, sure you belong here? We long for pickups with bench seats and hand-crank windows, we shoot our grandpa's guns and scrounge range brass! Those pictures look like they belong in Better Homes and Eating!

Folks, we got another one of those imposters in our mist! Don't put the pitchforks down, soon as we get done ravaging Joe13's place it's off to PNDub's! Who's with me!

I'm just jealous, I've got the 2nd latest Google Pix and every picture I take looks like I used a potato for a camera :D
Hahaha it really has had as many guns on it as it has food over the years. I'll have to start adding some guns to the food pics lol 😆

1000008416.jpg

Last Edited:

I know the feeling, I'm not sure anything in our house is gonna last threw this last litter

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top