JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought the same gun with a threaded barrel 2 months ago and put 700 rounds through it up to now. Love it a little more than my Remington R1 enhanced as the beaver tail doesn't pinch my hand, and it cleans up easier not being stainless. Had to really scrape carbon of the stainless since you could see it soi much easier. Also there Sig runs a little better when dirty as the Remington would start to fail to feed a round here and there after 100 rounds or so. Nice choice

Funny how I was just on ENDO reading something about 1911s and this picture was linked to it. Might be worth some giggles posting it here.

97E8ABDF-AC07-4CF7-B474-968D2628E808-1782-000001651F10A4E5_tmp.jpg

Expect to be forever disappointed by how your other guns shoot unless your other guns are a better 1911 or a old Smith and Wesson revolver. I have other guns that I prefer for other reasons but none shoot as well as those two.

If you were digging a hole in your back yard and found a metal box with a pistol inside, what would you want to find, a mint 1968 Colt 1911 National Match or a plastic 2nd gen Glock 17.
I know what the feeling is like, but tell me what your wishes would be.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top