JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's the kind of press I use. I had an RCBS Rock Chucker II that I used for maybe 20 years. When the Lee Classic Cast press came out, I decided to try one. It has a deeper reach than the Rock Chucker, makes it easier to seat .30-06 bullets. I kept the RC as a spare, used it almost never, and eventually sold it. The Lee CC marches on. In spite of the negative reputation that a lot of Lee stuff has.
I love Lee products. The value is amazing.

50 rounds of .338 Federal with Speer 200 gr Hot-Cor, Federal 210 primer, 46.0 gr TAC in Federal brass.
50 rounds of 10mm with 155 gr JHP Blems from American Reloading, various charges of BE-86, Federal 150M primers in new Nosler brass.
Also prepped and primed 50 .270 Win cases, Federal brass, S&B LRM primers, will get Speer 130 gr BTSP and 57.0 gr of Alliant 4000-MR. Going to load 10 rounds first to make sure the change in primers and cases is okay before loading the next 40.

I loaded a single round of 380. I started with preprimed starline brass and I used a .3cc Lee dipper to scoop out some 700x. Topped it off with a 95gr pulled round nosed bullet. I need to find my wife's 380 EZ to see if it chambers. Taking down the Bersa looks like a pain in the rear. I spent way more than 5 mins today. Time to take doggy in for second vet appt this week. Vets are a rip off.

1000003167.jpg

I loaded a single round of 380. I started with preprimed starline brass and I used a .3cc Lee dipper to scoop out some 700x. Topped it off with a 95gr pulled round nosed bullet. I need to find my wife's 380 EZ to see if it chambers. Taking down the Bersa looks like a pain in the rear. I spent way more than 5 mins today. Time to take doggy in for second vet appt this week. Vets are a rip off.

View attachment 1894434
SO E. - Its Now Friday, DID you record your Firearm information for the week??

Not yet, lol. I will do one in the evening. I have today and Saturday left for scheduled days at the pawn shop. After that I am going to have all kindz of time, all kinds
OK. I am Holding You To This. Since You Made it a Public Announcement.

No Reach-Arounds on This One.

50 rounds of .338 Federal with Speer 200 gr Hot-Cor, Federal 210 primer, 46.0 gr TAC in Federal brass.
50 rounds of 10mm with 155 gr JHP Blems from American Reloading, various charges of BE-86, Federal 150M primers in new Nosler brass.
Also prepped and primed 50 .270 Win cases, Federal brass, S&B LRM primers, will get Speer 130 gr BTSP and 57.0 gr of Alliant 4000-MR. Going to load 10 rounds first to make sure the change in primers and cases is okay before loading the next 40.
You were busy.

One of my goals is to record info for one of my firearms every week. I have a reminder set up in my phone calendar to do that every Friday morning. During that process I will also inspect the firearm for rust or oxidation issues and oil as necessary. This will likely take a couple of years to get them all recorded (including frames and receivers).
Good plan.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top