JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is right there with my theory of Nick Cage movies. The more hair he has, or the more dyed it is, the worse the movie will be.
Can't stand that guy. When I was watching The Rock, which also had Sean Connery and Ed Harris in it, I told my wife that Cage was in acting in a comedy and everyone else got the memo that it was a drama. He ruined that movie. I said to my wife - "He must be related to somebody.", without actually knowing that he was Francis Ford Coppola's nephew.

Can't stand that guy. When I was watching The Rock, which also had Sean Connery and Ed Harris in it, I told my wife that Cage was in acting in a comedy and everyone else got the memo that it was a drama. He ruined that movie. I said to my wife - "He must be related to somebody.", without actually knowing that he was Francis Ford Coppola's nephew.
He's pretty good in Raising Arizona.

Cage was and is one of my favorite actors. Con Air, National Treasure, The Rock, Gone in 60 Seconds, Leaving Las Vegas...and more.

But that was years ago, like 15-20 years ago.

Anymore his career has gone down into the B movie realm where I don't even bother to rent or watch them if free.

Kinda like Bruce Willis movies for the past 10 years or so..but Bruce can be excused with his medical condition. Cage..I'm not sure what's happened to him.

He's pretty good in Raising Arizona.
Never saw that one. Probably because if Nick is in it, I don't watch it. Leaving Las Vegas was the absolute worst. What a dreary movie. Cage won an Academy Award. Really? I thought he played the part "over the top", and how tough is it to play a drunk?

Some cheesy gun humor.

75a7d642408413209eac29453efd761743f5a467b11802ac31.png

Cage is the Keltec of actors. Bombastic, over-stylized, over-the-top, and an acquired taste, but can be had for cheap because of financial and legal reasons.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top