JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No written tag or storefront, but... Recently on impulse...
Screenshot_20240611-232111_Chrome.jpg
Do I really need another one? No... but do I have enough? Also no... I mean, c'mon $380 for complete rifle and free shipping...

I've been keeping my eyes open for a rifle in .243. Not just any rifle, there are a few brands that I'm interested in. So I haven't been in a hurry, But I might walk into a shop/store tomorrow and find just what I want. That might evolve into an impulse purchase but it would have some thought behind it.

I wish I had my HiPower back from 1980, but if I saw an original 44 Auto Mag, I think I'd be doing a quick draw on my wallet.
I missed one at a long gone gun shop here in Vancouver many years ago. But a safe queen Remington 1100 16 gauge did go home with me that day.

Last impulse gun was an AR in 300WM. If it was in front of me probably a SCAR 17 or 20s. 20s would have to be in 6.5 CM. Maybe an original Colt Anaconda, nickle with 8" barrel.

Something that is in current production or one that I would like to be in production at some level?

If its the second, an HK USP in 10mm would have me making friction burns on my ID to get the 4473 started. If the former, a CZ 457 At One or possibly a S&W TRR8.

I have a whole list that I'm always on the lookout for, but purely "impulse"? As in... I don't need it, aren't looking for one, but if it wacked me upside the head I wouldn't be able to exercise any self control?

I'm a real sucker for beautiful wood grains and tones.. or bluing rainbows/patterns/patinas. A well kept Win 94 or an 870 mariner with atypically beautiful features is like bacon to me. A real gorgeous Sharps, Springfield trapdoor, Colt SAA's or an 1860... Uhhhh boy!

I don't date exclusively though. My last impulse was the most beautiful Virginia dragoon 44mag.
Didn't want it, didn't need it, but couldn't walk away from it. 😁

Last Edited:
...Say you walked into a gun shop and there it was, with the little handwritten tag dangling off it. You hadn't planned on spending the money, but you're not gonna leave the shop without it!

What did you buy?

Assume it's a decent deal. Maybe 10-15% below market.
I always trade the milk cow for some magic beans.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top