JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1717907970249.jpeg

Yes, I did, and enjoyed every minute of it.

It is. On the upside, I've reduced portion sizes without feeling hungry all the time, so I seem to have taken advantage.
I've made it a goal since February to lose weight this year, gradually not quickly. First on the chopping block was cutting out as many foods as possible that have added sugar (lots of surprises there once one reads labels). Then cutting way back of fast foods, which also has the benefit of saving money. Finally, making a conscious effort to set a time for some kind of exercise every day, even just walking. During this process, I have found that reduction in portion sizes and overeating were a natural outfall. So far I have lost 18 pounds without ever feeling deprived or "starving".

I've made it a goal since February to lose weight this year, gradually not quickly. First on the chopping block was cutting out as many foods as possible that have added sugar (lots of surprises there once one reads labels). Then cutting way back of fast foods, which also has the benefit of saving money. Finally, making a conscious effort to set a time for some kind of exercise every day, even just walking. During this process, I have found that reduction in portion sizes and overeating were a natural outfall. So far I have lost 18 pounds without ever feeling deprived or "starving".
Outside a few minor, controlled exceptions, I've eliminated added sugar. I stopped buying fast food a few years ago. Cooking isn't a burden because I rarely cook anything difficult. :) A lot of American food is pretty simple to make.

Chinese even better at copying others.
Better?

No.

More prolific? Yes. Cheaper? Yes? Worse Quality by cutting corners and using crappy material/etc.? Yes.

It is ironic, that in a "communist" country, they have many of the worst aspects of capitalism (corruption, outright fraud, crime {e.g., paying someone else to appear in court as themselves, so that when the court declares them guilty that other person serves the sentence, and the actual criminal is still free to do as they please}).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top