JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Weasels are mammals of the genus Mustela of the family Mustelidae. The genus Mustela includes the least weasels, polecats, stoats, ferrets, and European mink. Members of this genus are small, active predators, with long and slender bodies and short legs.

Prediction: Win at trial, reverse on appeal, WA Supremes uphold appeal. Or win at trial, upheld at appeal, reverse by the corrupt-as-the-day-is-long WSSC. Adjacent roads leading to the same place.

If we're going to get this monster slain it will have to go through Federal courts to SCOTUS.

Prediction: Win at trial, reverse on appeal, WA Supremes uphold appeal. Or win at trial, upheld at appeal, reverse by the corrupt-as-the-day-is-long WSSC. Adjacent roads leading to the same place.

If we're going to get this monster slain it will have to go through Federal courts to SCOTUS.
Sadly I expect you nailed it. No matter how many times we win the people who wanted this will throw unending tax money at the fight. Not their money so why would they care? 🤬

No but you lost em when you gave up the white flag at the first sign of trouble..Stating we wont win, he will lose everything.
The point is we have to choose our battlegrounds carefully, knowing where the battle AFTER this will be. Were I Gator's, I would have also made this a PLCAA countersuit action in Eastern District Federal Court.

Start reporting them to IRS ..feds love money more than WA politicians if they smell a untaxed dollar they will find it..we need home addresses too.
And the state Public Disclosure Commission. Start watching Glen Morgan's excellent videos on YouTube to learn how. Politicians HATE losing access to cash or having to fork over fines for campaign law violations.

And the state Public Disclosure Commission. Start watching Glen Morgan's excellent videos on YouTube to learn how. Politicians HATE losing access to cash or having to fork over fines for campaign law violations.
How do we turn malicious prosecution and unconstitutional law into tax evasion or campaign law violation, though?

Especially when both are known to give D's free passes like Halloween candy while stomping on R's for missing a dot on an I...

How do we turn malicious prosecution and unconstitutional law into tax evasion or campaign law violation, though?

Especially when both are known to give D's free passes like Halloween candy while stomping on R's for missing a dot on an I...
You hit them at all fronts. Get them having to attend courts for multiple reasons. Get rumors of proof of them being pedos or having Mistresses, cause issues in the home to get a divorce. Have someone influence there children against the ideology they have. Basically go full psy-ops on them until they are financially, physically an mentally broken.

Weasels are mammals of the genus Mustela of the family Mustelidae. The genus Mustela includes the least weasels, polecats, stoats, ferrets, and European mink. Members of this genus are small, active predators, with long and slender bodies and short legs.
I'll point out that wolverines are also in the family Mustelidae,

How did the pedo-B rumor get started? Anyone want to chime in?
I don't know, I heard it many years ago when I was in college, asked a friend who was a former FBI behavioral analyst and he thought BF looked and acted very close to the standard profile of a pedo.

In light of that I operate on a rebuttable presumption that smoke probably means fire under it...

I like these patches..

IMG_20231003_103357_01.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany