JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mosin -Nagant

1718866126080.png

That or I have an old raggedy Ruger Security-Six that has been beat up pretty good. Used to be my halibut gun up in Alaska, now it's my "get wet or dirty, it don't matter" gun.

Great choice. Where in Alaska. I've fished Sitka and out of Dillingham. I need to go again it's amazing up there.
I lived in Ketchikan, Kodiak, Juneau and Wasilla in the Coast Guard and FAA for about 25 years. Traveled all over. Fished a ton in Sitka and Dillingham as well. It is amazing up there. I just got tired of shoveling snow.... :)

I lived in Ketchikan, Kodiak, Juneau and Wasilla in the Coast Guard and FAA for about 25 years. Traveled all over. Fished a ton in Sitka and Dillingham as well. It is amazing up there. I just got tired of shoveling snow.... :)
I bet!! I love to visit up there. Couldn't live up there I'm always cold enough as it is. I would freeze lol

I don't fish much any more, but if I do or when I do, I carry a 2-3/4" Security Six, .357 .

It's simple, and it's all stainless. I used to carry in a high-ride Bianchi belt holster, but since I've become slightly larger, slightly older, and slightly less dexterous, a chest rig works really well for me.

I don't fish much any more, but if I do or when I do, I carry a 2-3/4" Security Six, .357 .

It's simple, and it's all stainless. I used to carry in a high-ride Bianchi belt holster, but since I've become slightly larger, slightly older, and slightly less dexterous, a chest rig works really well for me.
Oh that's good for carrying and a good way to carry. I'm needing some waders I can carry ant the chest. Must enjoy life and get out and do things you love…. Life is short! 🙂

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top