JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screenshot_20240619_102044.jpg

In parts of Oregon and California I have a couple Gun Fighters Inc. Kenai chest rigs. I usually pack a G23 with bird shot for the rattle snakes. I'm not worried about the cats and bears.

In parts of Oregon and California I have a couple Gun Fighters Inc. Kenai chest rigs. I usually pack a G23 with bird shot for the rattle snakes. I'm not worried about the cats and bears.
I'm mostly worried about cats and bears and the 2 legged one as well. I have a cougar on my trail camera on my driveway from last week. I pack out mowing
Ahhhh, Just in case the fish aren't biting, eh. BTDTBTTS. :s0140:

Otherwise I carry the XDM40 IWB
Hey gotta do what I gotta do to get some fish 🤣

Me lol. I took today off and went fishing.
Ya I can't away with that, new job and it's my busy season. I've had lots of run ins with cougers and bears and some really close calls to getting f ed up or dead. I was always after them and had things go sideways on a trap line. Just out minding my own business I've never had a problem, but I still carry cause it only takes that one time

Ya I can't away with that, new job and it's my busy season. I've had lots of run ins with cougers and bears and some really close calls to getting f ed up or dead. I was always after them and had things go sideways on a trap line. Just out minding my own business I've never had a problem, but I still carry cause it only takes that one time
Well I've always felt I'm sweet so the bear would want to eat me. And the cougar well…. Have to take out the competition 🤣😂

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top