JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of mine, and it's not only apparent with firearms, is arrogant owners.
There will always be more than one way to "skin the cat". But some people can't see that and are extremely vocal, to the point of being rude, especially when presented with another point of view.

Somewhat like that parachute analogy, only functions when open.

One of mine, and it's not only apparent with firearms, is arrogant owners.
There will always be more than one way to "skin the cat". But some people can't see that and are extremely vocal, to the point of being rude, especially when presented with another point of view.

Somewhat like that parachute analogy, only functions when open.
Nonsense. We all know the Lorcin L380 is the elite of the elite and the only gun needed by anyone, yet some lesser folk still buy Glocks, etc. for no reason.

"Showing clear" on YouTube videos. And the Internet Karens that make YouTubers think they have to "show clear" on camera for my safety.
I'm glad GunTubers reinforce safe behavior like showing clear when handling firearms. NDs give responsible gun owners a bad name. Newbies often turn to YouTube and other sources to learn about guns, so hopefully it prompts them to be consistently cautious and respect the firearm.

1000002397.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top