JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as they're Gen 4 or newer. Not a Gen 3 fan at all, mostly due to the itty bitty magazine catch.

Edit:

Oh look, that one on aim surplus is a Gen 4. Neat
Gen 4. Says extremely nice condition. The one I showed above is "good" condition, also bought from aim surplus. When they are this cheap you can play with them such as install a performance trigger or binary trigger or whatever and still be less $ than regular. I wouldn't mind having that Glock 35 but $399 is too high for me, $350 I would likely buy it.

Speaking of, how hard is it to install a Glock trigger? I've got to install this binary trigger just for testing/fun.

IMG_7239.jpeg

Last Edited:
Gen 4. Says extremely nice condition. The one I showed above is "good" condition, also bought from aim surplus. When they are this cheap you can play with them such as install a performance trigger or binary trigger or whatever and still be less $ than regular. I wouldn't mind having that Glock 35 but $399 is too high for me, $350 I would likely buy it.

Speaking of, how hard is it to install a Glock trigger? I've got to install this binary trigger just for testing/fun.

View attachment 1905488
If those were in .357 I'd probably have to bite. Not really sure I want a .40 Glock just to buy a barrel... But Gen 4 is the one I like.

Glock triggers could not be easier to install. With a little practice, you can do it in less than one minute. Watch Lenny magill from the Glock store do a complete Glock tear down once or twice and you'll have it down

If those were in .357 I'd probably have to bite. Not really sure I want a .40 Glock just to buy a barrel... But Gen 4 is the one I like.

Glock triggers could not be easier to install. With a little practice, you can do it in less than one minute. Watch Lenny magill from the Glock store do a complete Glock tear down once or twice and you'll have it down
Cool I'll check that out thx. I want to test double taps to multiple targets vs regular trigger. But I really should get a shot timer to test it right.

The correct answer is "should".
Yes it would be for toy use only such as those $300 le trade ins. So going back to .40 if needed would be ok. I like .40 anyway.
Yep.

I can't speak for quality from those particular brands though.

Don't forget to buy some G19 magazines as well.
Ok on mags. g34 and mac10 clone use them so have tons.

So g23 + 9mm threaded barrel would be $343 plus shipping. If it weren't for ffl fee and shipping would probably be worth it. But with those fees would probably be like $405 or something. Not really worth it for me.

Last Edited:
Yes it would be for toy use only such as those $300 le trade ins. So going back to .40 if needed would be ok. I like .40 anyway.

Ok on mags. g34 and mac10 clone use them so have tons.

So g23 + 9mm threaded barrel would be $343 plus shipping. If it weren't for ffl fee and shipping would probably be worth it. But with those fees would probably be like $405 or something. Not really worth it for me.
I thought I read somewhere that it is recommended to change the recoil spring/guide rod to a gen 3 9mm one when dropping in a 9mm barrel in a Gen 4 40/357 Sig slide. 40 to 357 is no problem. Honestly if I wanted a 9mm Glock I'd just buy one of the Gen 4 police trade ins for 300 and change be done with it.

Looks like something the felons who used to have that gunshop reality-TV show would cook up.
It's just a pant job on what is supposedly a pretty good gun.

Not directly gun related, but gun adjacent...
Gun Tubers who constantly name drop other Gun Tubers or refer to their reviews as "going tip to butt, grandthumb style". Come up with your own schtick...stop trying ride the flannel shirt tails.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top