JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well. That settles it. Sigma paperweight for now, at least until I can get either confirmation that SD40 guide rods works in SW40V, or replacement parts (if any) comes from S&W :rolleyes: guess that means I'm back on the hunt for a good 9mm or .40 service handgun under $500 but not a Hi Point :s0140: :s0064: we do have a .45 JHP brick, no holster but its unlikely to be a hiking companion, I'd sooner lug the 6.5 Grendel SBR on a sling :D
You can buy Glock 22 all day long for $279 (gen 3). Gen 4 is more like $319

Smaller version le trade in .40 glocks available also. Long barrel/slide glock 35 .40 s&w is $399 le trade in.

Here's mine I got for $279 so you can see condition for an example of that price point:
Sgm mags are cheap and good quality. Adaptive firing solutions has used oem mags for $10 as I recall.

Last Edited:
I was thinking more along the lines of a Beretta 92 ;) , 1911 (I do have a lot of .45 ammo due to the two Hi Point 45 cal firearms we have) or even a Sig 220 type :s0140: glock might work, if I can't source a Beretta 92 under $550. Got a line on a 92A1 , waiting to get confirm if still available

I was thinking more along the lines of a Beretta 92 ;) , 1911 (I do have a lot of .45 ammo due to the two Hi Point 45 cal firearms we have) or even a Sig 220 type :s0140: glock might
Oops I thought you said good 9mm or .40 s&w good service handgun. Don't have a clue on .45s although I do also see lLE trade in .45s but I don't recall cost.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Beretta 92 ;) , 1911 (I do have a lot of .45 ammo due to the two Hi Point 45 cal firearms we have) or even a Sig 220 type :s0140: glock might work, if I can't source a Beretta 92 under $550. Got a line on a 92A1 , waiting to get confirm if still available
I'm selling this optics ready q5 match for $525 if interested:

Pics here:

Yea I said 9 or 40 simply cuz I've a lot of both ammo and 9 is cheap, 40 is decently available (replace the Sigma, fine by me). 45 though, 1911's something I always look at but hard to afford original Colts.. RIA, Tisa maybe. Not sure of Taurus. Got a big thing for military used guns or their derivatives, hence Beretta 92 :D :s0064: but then again... Sig P220s are very spendy to me :eek:

9s or 40s, higher capacity than 1911s, usually decently light but not too light... coming from a guy who loved the P85 before gifting to my brother..

Edit and the 92a1 sold today.. not that surprising actually. I'll keep looking :)

Well. That settles it. Sigma paperweight for now, at least until I can get either confirmation that SD40 guide rods works in SW40V, or replacement parts (if any) comes from S&W :rolleyes: guess that means I'm back on the hunt for a good 9mm or .40 service handgun under $500 but not a Hi Point :s0140: :s0064: we do have a .45 JHP brick, no holster but its unlikely to be a hiking companion, I'd sooner lug the 6.5 Grendel SBR on a sling :D
You looking for a SW40V? Got a buddy that doesn't like his.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top