JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@BDA.45 glad to hear things are improving. You've got a tough row to hoe so to speak. Be sure to take care of yourself and get help if you need it. It's important to heal properly and get fully functional again.

@TTSX - keep up the good work, feeling 95% normal is an accomplishment, heck most days just age makes me feel less than 95% :eek:

Since Thursday night, I've been having a rough go of it. Been over two days since I've slept, can't eat solid food and have evacuated my exhaust pipe so thoroughly, I may as well schedule a prostate exam. Called off work Friday and was hoping to be over it Friday night but here I am, still feeling like death. I've been sipping on broth and eating a saltine here and there, now waiting for Jello to set up so I can try eating something different. Oh and lots of sports drinks.

Do any of you guys have tips on getting over it? I don't want to see a doctor and pay a months mortgage just for them to sell me to wait it out. Figured by now I'd just get so tired I'd fall asleep anyway but the constant ache of hunger pains and feelings of nausea prevent any kind of rest.

Be wary of the cold deli chicken, people
The real question is…Any particular local cold deli chicken places we need to avoid?

Wong thread.

200.gif

Last Edited:
I'm doing ok. Still in a ton of pain but things are beginning to move slowly, if you know what I mean LOL. Got a couple IVs and more prescription meds the other day. They didn't have to cut me open again which is awesome. Oh, and apparently my "mild" pics I posted weren't mild enough and got removed. Sorry if they grossed anyone out.....
No SIR, not at all. That's real life! It's a crying shame someone saw fit to want to sterilize it. Like so many extreme lesser web sites. :(

Real glad to read you're on the "Move" some. Without having to have your body invaded again.
Best to the both of you. You're in my thoughts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top