JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what happens when people decide to live in the dessert…. Perhaps living and farming in the dessert should be rethought….
I moved to Tucson in the mid 60's. At that time it was "The Place" to go if you had allergy problems. Dry, and the flora that many had problems with did not grow there. So soon many who moved there wanted the same plants they had "back home", and set about getting them to grow there. Decades of that and they finally had to (Too damn late) start passing laws against planting the stuff. Then they wanted golf courses with miles of green grass as far as the eye could see. So they got that too. Then again too late, they started trying to pass laws to slow this down. Humans have the memory of a goldfish and they prove it over and over again. :s0092:

Then why does he support brining millions of third world people into a country where their life expectancy goes up? I don't think he's telling us his real plan.
Every time I hear people like him spew this 💩 the first thing I ask is why did they want kids, and why do they not off themselves. Just like the ultra rich who claim they LOVE DEI, yet they don't quit so some DEI hire can have their job. Hey the rubes for for it so I am sure they are rolling on the floor laughing behind closed doors.

Then why does he support brining millions of third world people into a country where their life expectancy goes up? I don't think he's telling us his real plan.
Bill Gates made his billions off America and is now bent on destroying it. He got his money, too bad for the next generation, he views them as being subservient…. As do most wealthy…

Bill Gates made his billions off America and is now bent on destroying it. He got his money, too bad for the next generation, he's views than as being subservient…. As do most wealthy…
People like him would LOVE to see us collapse as he thinks he will be one of the rulers. Again memories are short. They soon forget how others who tried this found out the hard way what happens when its their turn. :s0092:

Bringing things closer to home
When I lived in Medford the winter of 2015. There were homes where the wells were drying up. A test was to see how many gallons of water could be pumped per hour. Many houses could not meet that standard. No idea how it is down there today - my guess no change.

1000007251.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top