JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm actually warming up to my "new" title of MAGAbilly! Seems fitting for 2020, as in 2016 I was just a Jr. Deplorable 1st class, looks like I have been promoted!

Let it be known henceforth and forevermore that I have achieved the rank of MAGAbilly!
I wonder what I rank follows this? :s0140:

Last Edited:
1578725983294.png At least their cakes look delicious!

I'm actually warming up to my "new" title of MAGAbilly! Seems fitting for 2020, as in 2016 I was just a Jr. Deplorable 1st class, looks like I have been promoted!

Let it be known henceforth and forevermore that I have achieved the rank of MAGAbilly!

:s0140: Dude I was thinking the same thing :s0140:

I'm actually warming up to my "new" title of MAGAbilly! Seems fitting for 2020, as in 2016 I was just a Deplorable 1st class, looks like I have been promoted!

Indeed, MAGAbillies, sounds like my kinda people:D. I think I'll go with it as well.

Thank you for the laugh:s0114:. Thinking about this is just heartbreaking, I needed it.

Checked out their website looking for somewhere to leave feedback, nope. Just the typical dirty dump of a hole in the wall, disgusting looking menu, but hey, for a mere 6 bucks you can buy a can of "KITTY KAT BLUEBERRY PALE".........:confused:

Indeed, MAGAbillies, sounds like my kinda people:D. I think I'll go with it as well.

Thank you for the laugh:s0114:. Thinking about this is just heartbreaking, I needed it.
I had several really horrible thoughts of: What if this had happened to me or any of my family, and this nut case went off on us!
What if that had been me and one of my sons? How would my family feel, and then being blasted by that low life self absorbed triggered POS!
I had to get outta my head with that, and the new title made me laugh, so I thought I would share!

MAGABILLY Baby!:s0140: I needa make that a tee shirt, bright frickin arrest me red! :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top