JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Super excited about this, it might not be your thing, but it's my thing. I love the p365 series, glad they made one in this size. I built a xmacro with Harrington arms comp that's just a bit longer, be a nice pairing with this one and little p365.

Super excited about this, it might not be your thing, but it's my thing. I love the p365 series, glad they made one in this size. I built a xmacro with Harrington arms comp that's just a bit longer, be a nice pairing with this one and little p365.
How will you build it. Like with a 3D printer?

Ahhhhh, I see...

Its the wanna be version of the Springfield Echelon... 😉😉

200.gif

IMG_5708.png

This my xmacro currently. Absolute joy to shoot and still carriers just fine with a T-Rex raptor holster on the strongside hip. Especially in winter time. The T-Rex ironside works great as well but owb so not as easily to conceal.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this way but why do I feel like some of these pistols are simply fashion for men? "Im running the x brand grip, the y band holster, z brand optic," etc etc. I'm not knocking the gun btw just seem like sig has this phenomenon more than any other brand. Also have seen it really really heavily on ARs. Half the time I don't have a clue what they are talking about what IR Illuminators they are using or x brand hand stop, eotech red dot on z brand riser, gucci sling with knights armament quick release, etc, etc. same as if the wife were talking about handbags or shoes, I have no clue.

Last Edited:
Simple. Different strokes for different folks. No need to over think it. For me, life is to short to worry about how other folks choose to build out their guns or the X,Y, Z brands that they end up going with. I do me and they do them. Of course YMMV and that's ok too. 🙂

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this way but why do I feel like some of these pistols are simply fashion for men? "Im running the x brand grip, the y band holster, z brand optic," etc etc. I'm not knocking the gun btw just seem like sig has this phenomenon more than any other brand. Also have seen it really really heavily on ARs. Half the time I don't have a clue what they are talking about what IR Illuminators they are using or x brand hand stop, eotech red dot on z brand riser, gucci sling with knights armament quick release, etc, etc. same as if the wife were talking about handbags or shoes, I have no clue.
I think the sig fcu in the p320 and p365 make it a lot easier to do hence people do it. But I have seen just as many heavily modified glocks and M&P's as well. People upgrade 1911's with all new parts and internals. Those just cost more and usually want a gun smith to do it unless you have spent the time learning it. The AR's are a great example of this. But I got this one specific to be a project gun to tinker with. Many others like my 1911's don't get messed with but swapping recoil springs.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top