JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont have sound activated but motion activated we got the Arlo cameras from Costco. Got a pack of 4. Wireless and good range. They work great. recording is way better than i figured. Have caught several people and critters on them. When we had a remodel being done we could hear all the contractors talking in driveway.

Then purchase a pellet gun

As others have mentioned not sure if there is any that trigger to sound. I use a system made by Kittyhok that I bought from Amazon. Have had it for a year and half and so far working great. It shows real time I can see at home or on the go. All camera's (have 8) can be set individually to record and notify motion. Setting from triggering from something as small as a rabbit, to only a large something like a human. I originally bought it to keep an eye on my chickens to know if the wild dogs were nosing around them. Has come in handy several times for 2 legged also. I had tried Arlo because they got great word of mouth and I gave them 3 chances. All 3 ended up dead in short order so I gave up. The system I use is wireless for the signal but each camera does need a power supply. They have some that have a battery and solar charging. They do record sound so if they trigger for your dogs going off you will hear what set them off if that helps.
One word of caution here. If you have neighbors who think its funny to tease the dogs and you take any action they may step up their little game. Some people sadly are really đź’© :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top