JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They cant just sit in the safe and mind their own business. They all want their very own weapon light, trigger kit, and shiny iron sites. They refuse to share anything! And, god forbid its a rifle. How am I supposed to afford ammunition?

They cant just sit in the safe and mind their own business. They all want their very own weapon light, trigger kit, and shiny iron sites. They refuse to share anything! And, god forbid its a rifle. How am I supposed to afford ammunition?

You put one trigger spring kit in one gun that really needed it and suddenly all your other guns are like "Hey, what about me, Buddy?"

a19f9e87b72b6fe3d4d0ce39c71558ca.jpg

My avatar is a bit deceptive...
ui_pocketpile.png
...I don't have a blue suit...and I have always been Pocket-Challenged.

Purchased some new handguns recently....and my rifles accused me of being a pistolygamist !!!

I had my safe open trying to find a home for my latest purchase of 1k of 9mm, when I found a case I had forgotten about. My wife looked at the door. Proceeded to count the guns on the door and asked what I needed x number of guns for, then she peered into the safe said "good Lord" and walked off. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top