JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beware the Man who only owns one gun.

It's going to be large...

and powerful...

and pump action...

and will discharge suddenly...

and has a thing on the end... that... uh...

wait...

What were we talking about???

Oh, yeah. Bananas...

9QVlntvAHaE8?w=251&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=2.5&pid=1.jpg

If you look around long enough....
Ask questions in a way that is slanted or limited...
Take words , terms and phrases out of context...
"Cherry pick" data / ignore / discount data that shows a different result / information....
Consult "experts" that tend to agree with the conclusion that you want...

Then....
You can "prove" almost any damn thing...Or find examples of what you want .
All of which , doesn't make any of your findings true or accurate or a indication of what is actually going on.

I can't speak of others.
I collect the firearms that like for many reasons....none of those reasons however are to make up for something in life.
Andy

Then....
You can "prove" almost any damn thing...Or find examples of what you want .
All of which , doesn't make any of your findings true or accurate or a indication of what is actually going on.
It's undisputable. Studies have shown that 97.3% of all studies conducted miraculously prove the conclusions of the persons funding the study. :s0155:

Ya mean, you only have to touch it once to dump the whole mag??
:rolleyes:
Bump stock owner. Gotcha!! (TMI, buddy!) :D

Anti gunners read it and weep. Study finds that a man's dissatisfaction with his, erm, banana is linearly proportional to the number of guns he owns. This is in opposition to the highly touted but unproven Psychosexual Theory of Gun Ownership which claims the opposite. Thus we can conclude that the smaller the, uh, banana, the less likely that someone will be a gun owner and the more likely they will be in favor of gun control.

Exhibit A:
View attachment 1894672

Video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kqxPiLcMhM

Link to study
I wouldn't piss on Mark Kelly if he were on fire.

I find it so odd 4th wave feminists and rabid anti gun liberals are so obsessed with men's members and male ego. They always attempt to tie gun ownership to some "over compensating" nature.

I own firearms because it was a bond I shared with my grandfather. From there I have a habit of collecting things and tinkering and lastly a vast majority of what I own stems from ignorant anti gun folks and tyrannical government folks telling me I can't have things or soon I won't be able to have certain things.

None of what I own ever ties into compensating for my male ego or my member. I think they are confusing most gun owners with those types of dudes that tell or show everyone they have a gun or the type of dudes who have to pretend to act tough in order to convince people they are manly or some nonsense like that.. but nearly all of us sane gun owners just like guns.. it's never about being tough or compensating.. yet here those anti gunners are constantly trying to bring up genitals for some pathetic reason.

FIFY
In other words:
Study finds that a man's satisfaction with his banana is proportional to the number of guns he owns.
We find that men who are more dissatisfied with the size of their penises are less likely to personally own guns across outcomes, including any gun ownership, military-style rifle ownership, and total number of guns owned. The inverse association between penis size dissatisfaction and gun ownership is linear;

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top