JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a more serious note... an 18.5" barreled, rotating barrels version of this shotgun might be a hoot :D
DYRQAK4ONDVGAJKWSMSQ5M3VMM.jpg

If I remember correctly, it used a double action revolver style firing pin plate to shoot each of the 8 shotshells in order...
That's about as good as that sort of configuration is going to get.
It could be better is what I'm saying. How, I'm not sure but we'll know it when we see it ;)

Edit, maybe based on Savage 99 form factor? Savage-Model-99-770.jpg

Last Edited:
The Lewis Gun concept, shrunk down to carbine size, chambered in .44 Magnum, and barrel/cooling system replaced with an integral silencer. Perhaps put another way, an American A180 on steroids. I'd find that quite corking!

Savage 1907 in 32 acp with a fixed, threaded barrel
Ruger Speed / Security Six in 41 spl

A carbine styled after the Remington 141 series of rifles / carbines...
Only chambered in :
.45ACP
9mm
10mm
.38 Special / .357 Magnum
.44 Special / .44 Magnum

Outfitted with peep sights , walnut stocks and a blued finish.
Andy

I have no ideas for rifles that are better than that! :s0090:

I'd love to see a .410 variant of the C96 rifle. I'd go classy with heavy checkering, curved butt plate and an ebony tipped schnabel forend.

image1.jpg

It's not the strength, it is the weight. A fully steel revolver will be stronger than a scandium/titanium revolver.

The Taurus .17 HMR revolver weighs 3#, it could weigh 2# and be just fine.
For the same weight, Aluminum, titanium/scandium things will be stronger than steel... but thats only taking the weight. For the same relative strength, aluminum, or titanium/scandium can be lighter, depending on the type of strength ;)

Edit, that said, there's still no aluminum/titanium/scandium firearm barrels :s0140:

It's not the strength, it is the weight. A fully steel revolver will be stronger than a scandium/titanium revolver.

The Taurus .17 HMR revolver weighs 3#, it could weigh 2# and be just fine.
.38 j frames have an aluminum frame, the .357 j frames are scandium. It's for strength over aluminum only and it carries a premium nobody wants to pay. That's it. You can find aluminum frame .22 revolvers easy enough. They're light.

Bolt action rifle with a Mauser 98 action...
Wood stock....peep sight....
5.56 caliber...able to use AR15 magazines...
7.62 x 39 ...able to use AK magazines....
7.62 x 51...able to use M14 / M1A magazines....
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top