JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good job, send those fakers a message that most people are too lazy to. I don't put up with counterfeits or the sellers who enable them. I gladly pay for the real deal, I am not a "Harbor Freight" first type shopper. Screw the import fakes!
I'd buy a fly-by... plastic trash bin at any place.
In these type of things, no way. I want to be 100% its real. I got boxes of ammos in the safe and I cant afford to blow it up.
When I bought a used Prius grocery getter. The following day I gave it complete 100,000 mile maintenance. I replaced all the cooling system pumps, all the way to new tires, to all the lights, major tune up, transmission service, all the brakes including flushing the anti-lock. On top of the car, I spent another $1,900 just on parts. its going 70,000 miles now besides change oil, lube and transmission fluid change, I had zero problems. It took me to every meetings, job sites, grocery getting, work. Never failed. It was worth every penny!

BTW: speaking about cars. I bought a brand new set of bridgetone ecopia plus from costco. That tire gave me 62,000 miles. If I pushed it, I could have had another 15,000 more. What I got in it is not bad at all.
I told the guy at costco, I wanna replace it with the same exact tire. He said go with the michelin X-tour this time and you'll be happier. This is the same guy that recommended me bridgetone 6 years ago so I went ahead and got it. Its around 2,000 miles now and I notice this michelin runs much smoother, lesser on gas. I havent proven it yet on hillside grip driving. So far I'm liking at alot.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top