JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll go first. I would make an accurate reproduction of the original Remington model 51 in .380, with the only differences being that mine would have a threaded barrel and external hammer/decocker since it would not be geared toward defensive concealed carry.

What about you?

I suppose if they would just make the HK USP have a flat trigger with less take up, a further forward break and more aggressive grip texture I'd want for nothing.

Or just a Gen 5 Glock with a paddle mag release.

Either option would be dandy

A modern Colt M-1855 Revolving rifle but in a break action and chambered in .45/90, it would retain it's self loading ram rod system for reloading brass on the gun after priming with a hand primer! Think a multi Shot SHARPS, would be an epic rifle to be sure!

A carbine styled after the Remington 141 series of rifles / carbines...
Only chambered in :
.45ACP
9mm
10mm
.38 Special / .357 Magnum
.44 Special / .44 Magnum

Outfitted with peep sights , walnut stocks and a blued finish.
Andy

A return of Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles without the dumbazz tang and or cross bolt safety...
As well as a return to pinned and recessed S&W revolvers , again without the dumbazz safety lock.
Andy

This really is a pretty hard question to answer. There are a lot of guns out there I like a whole lot, so if I were to design my own perfect dream gun, it'd probably just be an amalgamation of several existing guns... No matter what way you slice it. Designing something brand spanking new would be a challenge

I would start with a lever action that could chamber/feed .45LC, .454 Casull & .460 Mag with no problems. In short a BHA Model 90, but one that could seamlessly feed anything it could shoot (I am given to understand that the Model 90 cannot do that because of the difference in length of the cartridges).

Another gun would be a .22 rimfire revolver with tensioned interchangeable barrels (ala Dan Wesson) starting at 4" and up to 12", with a scandium frame and barrel shroud, and interchangeable titanium cylinders in .22 S/L/LR, and.22 WMR, the barrel would have a picatinny rail for optics.

I find it disappointing (and puzzling) that gun manufacturers will make scandium/titanium centerfire revolvers that are lightweight for heavy recoiling cartridges like .357 & .44 magnum, but won't make lightweight scandium/titanium hunting revolvers for .22 rimfire cartridges.

A good looking lever action that takes AR or M1a mags :s0140:
1719193348596.png

I would start with a lever action that could chamber/feed .45LC, .454 Casull & .460 Mag with no problems. In short a BHA Model 90, but one that could seamlessly feed anything it could shoot (I am given to understand that the Model 90 cannot do that because of the difference in length of the cartridges).

Another gun would be a .22 rimfire revolver with tensioned interchangeable barrels (ala Dan Wesson) starting at 4" and up to 12", with a scandium frame and barrel shroud, and interchangeable titanium cylinders in .22 S/L/LR, and.22 WMR, the barrel would have a picatinny rail for optics.

I find it disappointing (and puzzling) that gun manufacturers will make scandium/titanium centerfire revolvers that are lightweight for heavy recoiling cartridges like .357 & .44 magnum, but won't make lightweight scandium/titanium hunting revolvers for .22 rimfire cartridges.
People don't want to pay scandium/titanium money for a rimfire, I imagine. Especially when there's no need for the added strength.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top