JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1718845355764.png

Years ago, a friend was telling me about his sister, who had gotten herself knocked up, couldn't find a decent job and was constantly borrowing money from her parents. Her car broke down and her father loaned her his Chrysler. This was a car he had kept immaculate for years. It had a decent engine in it. I want to say 383 but it could have been a 440. Power everything, every option, it was a sweet ride. Instead of driving it when not working, he switched to driving his beat-up work van full of plumbing parts and tools. One day at dinner, she says "Dad, will you look at the car? The oil light has been on for weeks." My friend and his dad check the car and it has been run completely out of oil. Now, this car did not have an oil leak. Best guess is it had been run at very high RPM for extended periods. At any rate, they filled it with oil, started it up and it now smoked and had a rod knock. 😠
Thats the difference in giving someone something and them actually having to earn something.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top