JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's amusing. Since the Crown post already transports firearms through the mail the gooberment is "bewildered" why they are refusing to accept and transport legally obtained private property, now banned firearms, for destruction.

Does it really take a rocket scientist to realize that elements of their gooberment may not be falling over themselves to aide and abet a liberal fascist regime?
Or, here is a thought: Gun "receivers" are happy for the postal worker to deliver a new gun. Not so happy to have one taken.

my wife was just watching a Canadian TV series called Heartland
in it, the ranchers are loosing cattle to rustlers, so they have a meeting with the Mounties
the Mounties tell them if they see Rustler just call 911
ranch folk respond there is no cell phone coverage in the area
then the Mounties warn them the rustlers are armed so don''t try to defend their cattle
later, a group of ranch hands observe their cattle being stolen and confront the rustlers
one of them is shot and the rustlers drive off with their cattle

now - try that in Montana or Idaho

in it, the ranchers are loosing cattle to rustlers, so they have a meeting with the Mounties
then the Mounties warn them the rustlers are armed so don''t try to defend their cattle
later, a group of ranch hands observe their cattle being stolen and confront the rustlers

That's funny.
Mounties: "Yeah, so... I know we have guns, and the bad guys have guns, but you DEFINITELY should not have guns. They're way too dangerous."

As a side note, the ranchers in Montana or Idaho along with being armed also know where the "trainstation" is.:s0161:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top