JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try some Travis's coated bullets. They are like the Blue Bullets, but for men. :D
As a reloader one should always appreciate cost per round. I'm going out on a limb here because I know Patrick, pretty well I might add and proud to, I will say his cost on these bullets was nominal at best.

Mike I have been using Speer 125 grain TNT with 49 grains of IMR 4064 in LC 69 30/06 cases. They have worked
well in the last 2 matches @ 200 yards.
Oh nice! I never thought of using a lighter bullet, for some reason? I do in the Swede's, 129gr. The 150's shoot good. Not to 100 because of eye sight though. Recoil does keep me to no more that 40 rounds at a sitting. And generally less.

Oh nice! I never thought of using a lighter bullet, for some reason? I do in the Swede's, 129gr. The 150's shoot good. Not to 100 because of eye sight though. Recoil does keep me to no more that 40 rounds at a sitting. And generally less.
I know several guys shooting the 125 TNT in Garands. Not as accurate as 168 SMK but works great and less recoil.
Accurate enough for shooting iron sight Garand.

Ok. Consider it not done.

A8E41B2B-DB13-446D-AE11-B878AEB6B0F4.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top