JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, 240 grains? What are you going to shoot them through?
I bought this set up for $1200, I will try the 240gr loads in one of the uppers that came with this lot. Not sure if I will have to single feed or not. All of my 300BO stuff is in the AR platforms. I picked up the 240 grain Gallant bullets from Sportsman's when they had a good sale on them.

Edit: I calculated values at $500 for lower, both uppers, and mags. $250 for factory ammo and $450 for reloading supplies. There was a miscount (300 short) on the 150gr fmjs but seller added some extra powder, a nice 50cal ammo can and storage crates which made it a wash in my mind. It was a big hit to the wallet but I am happy with the deal. That is a lifetime of 300BO brass for me.

Last Edited:
I decided 10 rounds wasn't going to be enough for a test run on 9mm. I loaded up 140 more of the same load to make it an even 150. Same 124gr plated RN, 5.4gr AA#5, 1.16" coal, sifted through the brass and plucked all FC cases. They were all close enough in length to make the crimp process a bit smoother. I don't plan on trimming any 9mm. 20240613_230810.jpg

I bought this set up for $1200, I will try the 240gr loads in one of the uppers that came with this lot. Not sure if I will have to single feed or not. All of my 300BO stuff is in the AR platforms. I picked up the 240 grain Gallant bullets from Sportsman's when they had a good sale on them.

Good score

Good score
I only saved a hundo over his asking price as I passed on the inclusion of the optic. There is a lot of value in the ammo and components. The reloaded ammo that came with is shootable and I plan on shooting it. The lower was fairly decked out and we did the transfer on that today. It will be a week or so before that is cleared but I took uppers and everything else home today. It was a heavy batch of goods.

On a different note I bought a big batch of reloading components, ammo and supplies back in mid April for $400. It included almost 20k primers, 15lbs of powder, presses, dies, bullets, etc. The seller wanted to hang on to rockchucker for a couple of weeks so he could disassemble some ammo he loaded incorrectly. I called to remind him a couple of weeks ago and he had been sick so he hadn't gotten around to demilling ammo yet. I volunteered to do that for him. He said that would be great and that he had a few other items to dig out. He called and left a voice mail today saying he found a whole bunch of stuff he forgot about and wants me to come over this weekend with some empty boxes and a "few bucks". The moral of this story is to be patient, sometimes it pays off.

I decided 10 rounds wasn't going to be enough for a test run on 9mm. I loaded up 140 more of the same load to make it an even 150. Same 124gr plated RN, 5.4gr AA#5, 1.16" coal, sifted through the brass and plucked all FC cases. They were all close enough in length to make the crimp process a bit smoother. I don't plan on trimming any 9mm.View attachment 1899216
I guess reloading can be like eating Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop.

Todays project is to run off 1000 9mm 135gr SWC's for what I call our hungery 9's. It'll be interesting to see if I can get them to feed reliably because of the non traditional bullet shape.

I only saved a hundo over his asking price as I passed on the inclusion of the optic. There is a lot of value in the ammo and components. The reloaded ammo that came with is shootable and I plan on shooting it. The lower was fairly decked out and we did the transfer on that today. It will be a week or so before that is cleared but I took uppers and everything else home today. It was a heavy batch of goods.

On a different note I bought a big batch of reloading components, ammo and supplies back in mid April for $400. It included almost 20k primers, 15lbs of powder, presses, dies, bullets, etc. The seller wanted to hang on to rockchucker for a couple of weeks so he could disassemble some ammo he loaded incorrectly. I called to remind him a couple of weeks ago and he had been sick so he hadn't gotten around to demilling ammo yet. I volunteered to do that for him. He said that would be great and that he had a few other items to dig out. He called and left a voice mail today saying he found a whole bunch of stuff he forgot about and wants me to come over this weekend with some empty boxes and a "few bucks". The moral of this story is to be patient, sometimes it pays off.
WOW!
You must live right.
This is a score like I dream about finding.

Just arrived. I've got my reloading work cut out for me.

10mm food, these don't look like blems to me. They were $30 per 500 shipped. I bought 1000.

1000003198.jpg

1000003201.jpg

25-06 food. This is 30%+ of my Rem Sendero's barrel life right here. $60 per 500 shipped. Only picked up 500.

1000003199.jpg

1000003200.jpg

Just arrived. I've got my reloading work cut out for me.

10mm food, these don't look like blems to me. They were $30 per 500 shipped. I bought 1000.

View attachment 1899470

View attachment 1899471

25-06 food. This is 30%+ of my Rem Sendero's barrel life right here. $60 per 500 shipped. Only picked up 500.

View attachment 1899480

View attachment 1899481
Let us know what the "mix" ends up being please. I'm always tempted by those sales but really don't want five different bullet profiles. Those do look very nice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top