JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We'll see. I have significant net worth (not a lot, but enough to tempt somebody), and an ex who thinks the world -especially me- owes her everything she needs or wants, and I don't trust her to not try to cheat my daughter (her daughter) out of some or a major part of her inheritance. My daughter is married too - happily, but that can change too, so I want my estate, to go to her, all of it, with no hiccups and I know there will be tax implications, so that needs to be taken into account (some things in a trust, some things not).

I don't think there will be problems and the process should be simple, but when it comes to $$$$$$$ you get people coming out of the woodwork trying to get some of it, and I want it bulletproof. I also want my real estate to be protected from lawsuits, etc.

Trusts are a great way to handle that. They're relatively bulletproof and there is no ambiguity as to your intent. Anyway, get a money guy and a lawyer and listen to them.

Bought/Received (for $20) a fairly decent used OWB kydex open top holster for one of my SIGs.

Problem is, as I feared, while the retention is fair, it isn't total; i.e., if I turn the holster upside down and shake it hard enough, the pistol will fall out. This is why I prefer at least some kind of thumb loop/etc. on my holsters. If I fall down or otherwise wind up on the ground or upside down (happens in a fight or car accident), then it is possible the gun will wind up being separated from me.

I will think about adding a loop somehow.

I am not a quickdraw person so I care more about retention than speed.

Bought/Received (for $20) a fairly decent used OWB kydex open top holster for one of my SIGs.

Problem is, as I feared, while the retention is fair, it isn't total; i.e., if I turn the holster upside down and shake it hard enough, the pistol will fall out. This is why I prefer at least some kind of thumb loop/etc. on my holsters. If I fall down or otherwise wind up on the ground or upside down (happens in a fight or car accident), then it is possible the gun will wind up being separated from me.

I will think about adding a loop somehow.

I am not a quickdraw person so I care more about retention than speed.

Is there a tension screw on it anywhere?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top