JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So Bro,

Here are the TWO Tickets, Far as I Know:

View attachment 1904253

Miracle Grow for Toms, and then The Electric Toothbrush.

Yeah, I know. It's a little Uncomfortable For Us Guys to Talk About.

But TOMATO's Have Sex Organs From BOTH Sexes.

SO.

You Have to TICKLE THE FLOWERS with an Electric Toothbrush which imitates the vibration of a Bumblebee.

THAT Pollinates the Flowers. So You're Basically Masturbating your Tomato Plant.

BUT.

HERE is My Little Shop Of Horrors:

View attachment 1904261
In that case I have to do it tonight. I'm gonna steal my in-laws electric toothbrush and make sure I return it before sunrise...:s0026:

I installed irrigation to the fruit trees today.

The sourdough starter is still struggling.

And I'm nearly halfway done with this excellent book:

IMG_5014.JPG

Today ordered Quantity 2 of the 2600 mAh batteries for my Baofengs as backups.

Baofeng HP 2600 mAh.jpg

I am able to hit three CERT repeaters in nearby communities from my location. These will be additional insurance.

Because...

As Jeff Trasel famously said in the novel "Patriots":

"If you haven't got Comm, you haven't got jaaack"

I purchased 2 fast flow 5.5 gal fuel tanks. We also got another 10 bags of soil for the garden and I received some more hardware cloth from Brown Santa for the bottom of the beds. That should be enough for the beds that are currently constructed and all I will do for the season. I still have more planting and irrigation to do though. Read another chapter of the tomato book.

We also ordered some brake parts, master cylinder and something else, from Napa for the Jeep. By the end of the weekend, it should have a whole, brand new braking system. He also ordered a bunch of parts for the lawn tractor last night to so some much needed maintenance after 10 years without much. Many things he ordered two of, like blades (3), oil and fuel filters. In case of supply chain issues down the road. We have started to get in the habit of that. Need a specialty battery or bulb? By two.

IMG_5024.jpeg

I purchased 2 fast flow 5.5 gal fuel tanks. We also got another 10 bags of soil for the garden and I received some more hardware cloth from Brown Santa for the bottom of the beds. That should be enough for the beds that are currently constructed and all I will do for the season. I still have more planting and irrigation to do though. Read another chapter of the tomato book.

We also ordered some brake parts, master cylinder and something else, from Napa for the Jeep. By the end of the weekend, it should have a whole, brand new braking system. He also ordered a bunch of parts for the lawn tractor last night to so some much needed maintenance after 10 years without much. Many things he ordered two of, like blades (3), oil and fuel filters. In case of supply chain issues down the road. We have started to get in the habit of that. Need a specialty battery or bulb? By two.

View attachment 1905572
Dam, Girl! You guys BUSY! :)

View attachment 1905572
I use the Tuff Jugs (similar to those you bought) as emergency water containers. I have plenty of Valpro Jerry cans for fuel.

I ordered some ammo last week, and today it arrived. Vizards required a copy of my ODL to order the ammo, then required an adult signature and telling the FedEx guy my DOB. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I unpacked the ammo and put it and some other ammo of the same caliber (5.56) into a "fat 50" can, labeled it and put it on the shelf. I need to go thru my ammo stores, repack those in plastic containers and put them in the metal GI cans and label them. Maybe do that tomorrow.

Howdy.. I have a question if anyone knows how to clean this cream zen gravel without changing or altering the color. I took a small portion and cleaned it with soap with little bleach and it came back to life. You can see the difference from 7 years ago. But I don't know how to clean 5 tons of gravel plus the rocks in my yard. Any takes?
I am also gonna be looking for more gravel probably 2 more tons soon for I wanna add more scape in the back. Sadly my supplier in Miami doesn't carry this anymore. It was imported from Peru. If anyone have a resource, that would be great. Thanks.
3/8-1/2 inch Cream Zen Gravel.
1719334685069.png
1719334573143.jpeg

I had chiro/massage today, so on the way home I stopped at the library and checked out some books from NOLO: estate planning, how to do a will, and how to do a living trust.

I am probably going to hire a lawyer, but I wanted to be informed so I can ask good questions and make good decisions.

I had chiro/massage today, so on the way home I stopped at the library and checked out some books from NOLO: estate planning, how to do a will, and how to do a living trust.

I am probably going to hire a lawyer, but I wanted to be informed so I can ask good questions and make good decisions.
Double check if a paralegal can do it.
That's what I did on my citizenship. I lost my green card and I refuse to pay for another card.. :s0140: So I went to consulate with help of the paralegal to swift the process. Anyways walked in as rudolfo zacatecas and after 2 hours I came out as Yra Blackmore. (like Ritchie's cousin) Only in America!:s0053:

Double check if a paralegal can do it.
That's what I did on my citizenship. I lost my green card and I refuse to pay for another card.. :s0140: So I went to consulate with help of the paralegal to swift the process. Anyways walked in as rudolfo zacatecas and after 2 hours I came out as Yra Blackmore. (like Ritchie's cousin) Only in America!:s0053:
We'll see. I have significant net worth (not a lot, but enough to tempt somebody), and an ex who thinks the world -especially me- owes her everything she needs or wants, and I don't trust her to not try to cheat my daughter (her daughter) out of some or a major part of her inheritance. My daughter is married too - happily, but that can change too, so I want my estate, to go to her, all of it, with no hiccups and I know there will be tax implications, so that needs to be taken into account (some things in a trust, some things not).

I don't think there will be problems and the process should be simple, but when it comes to $$$$$$$ you get people coming out of the woodwork trying to get some of it, and I want it bulletproof. I also want my real estate to be protected from lawsuits, etc.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top