JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just completed 5min of rapid fire exercises including, faux jump roping, burpees (minus clap), sit ups, push ups, stairs and about 30 seconds of holding plank position. I know I am out of shape by how long it took to get my breathing back to normal. Hoping to make it back to the gym this coming week, even if it's for 5 mins.

Worked out after jobsite work yesterday at about 5:30pm and found myself really drained. My legs walking across the parking lot felt like I was walking in sand (ladder work). Started to get a second wind but didn't want to get too amped up cause I need 7 hours sleep.

Morning is much better. Cortisol and Caffeine lol.

I just couldn't get out of bed this morning at 4:30 am, so I reset the alarm and slept in a bit. Got in the gym at 3:30 pm after work for back and calves and it was crowded af. I couldn't get a bench for one arm dumbbell rows the entire time but did manage to work in everything else.

Lesson learned: get it done early.

I have a couch potato friend that if he did that daily he would be so much better off. Not run, just go for a five minute walk each day. But he simply refuses. Then he wonders why he has so many ailments.

It was rough today as I'm fasting for some bloodwork I scheduled this afternoon. No food and Leg Day and I'm exhausted.
I hear you. Had a foot issue for a while so the treadmill has been missing me. :D

Still set a PR with 3/5 at 240 on butterfly the other day. I'm getting older but my brain and body refuse to admit it. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top