JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Milwaukee 18v 16" chainsaw. It's a real handy tool. It's nice to be able to pick it up, stuff a battery in it and go to work. Two 9mh batteries will pretty much fill my full sized truck with firewood. The convenience of the electric saw is amazing.
That said, when it's time for big stuff, the Shindawa with the 30" bar comes out. No electric I've seen will do it's job. I use race fuel and have no fuel storage issues.

To the point of the first post. If your neighbors are doing what you used to do, I don't think there's too much room to complain about them. I don't do fireworks on my property. The threat of starting a fire is real. I also let the neighbors know I'm going to be shooting, just to be nice, but that's a very new development. I'm 61 and have been shooting on that property my whole life. If someone doesn't like it, they can pack sand!

Pretty sure this post has all but solidified the idea I need to move once more… I need to be surrounded by some of those Idahoans. Moved out to almost Ridgefield side of Vancouver from the very Liberal Twin Cities post the giant protests/ marshmallow roasts they had a few years back looking for a fair bit of Freedom and it appears I overshot my target…. Hopping on Redfin to see if I can rectify my mistake! Thanks OP for the much needed clarity.
and remember, when you live on remote property, you can dress in Muck Boots and cammo shorts, cut off shirtsleeves and Dorfman hat
carry your AR with you anywhere you go on your property and NO ONE CARES

sit out on your porch and drink at 4 in the morning
howl at the moon, piss off the porch and shoot beer can off your fence post with a .22 pistol
and - NO BODY CARES

drive down your property in your pickup and shoot at haybales with your Mossberg Shockwave - and who's to complain

shoot you Mosin with steel core ammo into the engine block of an old Dodge Mini Van - and no one ever turns their head

and remember, when you live on remote property, you can dress in Muck Boots and cammo shorts, cut off shirtsleeves and Dorfman hat
carry your AR with you anywhere you go on your property and NO ONE CARES

sit out on your porch and drink at 4 in the morning
howl at the moon, piss off the porch and shoot beer can off your fence post with a .22 pistol
and - NO BODY CARES

drive down your property in your pickup and shoot at haybales with your Mossberg Shockwave - and who's to complain

shoot you Mosin with steel core ammo into the engine block of an old Dodge Mini Van - and no one ever turns their head
Just as it should be!

They outta make a movie about sneaking Coors Beer to some eastern state...
You could have one guy drivin' a black Trans Am and his buddy haulin' the beer in his truck....oh wait...:D
Andy
View attachment 1906720

When I was in my 20's, a friend of mine was on the west coast for something, so he rented a van filled it with Coors and drove it back to the east coast. It wasn't that good by the time he got home, and he didn't manage to sell much of it. It tasted skunky to me. I asked him if it wasn't supposed to be kept refrigerated - no preservatives was what I had heard.

*stares in Profoundly Unamused High-Functioning Autistic*
download (1).jpeg

When I was in my 20's, a friend of mine was on the west coast for something, so he rented a van filled it with Coors and drove it back to the east coast. It wasn't that good by the time he got home, and he didn't manage to sell much of it. It tasted skunky to me. I asked him if it wasn't supposed to be kept refrigerated - no preservatives was what I had heard.
not over 40 deg
had a friend who used to truck it out of Colorado
at the destination, they would take temp reading from the center of the load
if it was over 40 - it was rejected

Stepmother's brother lived in CO and would bring Coors back every time he visited.

the notion a Trans Am was fast enough in those days (against Corvettes, mustangs, and so on?)
Some models of the Trans Am had functional shakers, and did develop much more BHP than the fake ones. A buddy in HS had one, and we would cruise Woodward on Friday's and Saturdays. He would regularly smoke 'vettes, , Chevelles, goats and 'cudas off the line. He knew what he was doing, too. Never saw him go up against a Boss Mustang, though.

Stepmother's brother lived in CO and would bring Coors back every time he visited.

Some models of the Trans Am had functional shakers, and did develop much more BHP than the fake ones. A buddy in HS had one, and we would cruise Woodward on Friday's and Saturdays. He would regularly smoke 'vettes, , Chevelles, goats and 'cudas off the line. He knew what he was doing, too. Never saw him go up against a Boss Mustang, though.
Back before traction control, a driver could make a big difference.

. I asked him if it wasn't supposed to be kept refrigerated - no preservatives was what I had heard.
Part or all of the reason it wasn't sold in Oregon for a long time. In the early 70's I lived in eastern Oregon. Going to Idaho and bringing Coors back was something all of the big kids talked about.

the big difference with the 6.6 T/As was Pontiac or Oldsmobile engine. By that time the Pontiac (400) was lame and the Olds (403) rocked!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top