JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've complained a number of times, especially when narcotics were delivered to the wrong address or were flagged as delivered but not in our locking mail box. They take the report then promise to "get back to you"... Yeah.
Couple of months back, ordered a set of motorcycle sprockets from Tennessee. Over the course of the next month, they were first dazed and confused in Loudon, TN, then woke up and ambled down to Atlanta, slowly coming to their senses before meandering haphazardly west to Salt Lake city and, finding no entertainment there, trundled up the San Andreas fault line in a burro's saddlebags to the Emerald Teeth City. There, the burro was delayed by ASPCA activists who finally determined that the cargo has nothing to do with the second amendment and released it to the local mail carrier.

Last Edited:
I have been in this home since 1999, I have had some really poor USPS service. My current driver is an exception. She is on time and accurate. but when a package gets delivered on a Sunday or a holiday I get a postal worker from a PO about 40 miles away. Those are supposed to be delivered to our door step.
The last mile weekend people turn into our drive and toss the package out the window along the road. Our drive is over 100 yds long so If we don't see them the package is left along the road until we drive out and see it. or until someone driving by sees it.

It has not mattered how many times I have complained I get "Not our fault"," It wasn't our guy, " and "We would need the name of the driver and truck number." So I put out trail cams on each side of the drive. Even with a clear pic of the driver they wont do anything without the truck number. and since the number is only on the back, with the truck not pulling all the way in I don't get pics of the back or license plate.

One other thing our cams caught was the postal delivery tossing a package out and an hour later a dog lifting its leg on a dress my wife ordered for a wedding! That video got us a different weekend delivery driver! DR

Yeah, not exactly the best and brightest get hired by USPS. They constantly mail my stuff to the wrong address. Why? Because I'm within a block of the dividing line between NE and SE, and the same house number is thus two blocks away on the other side of the divide. At least once per month, more often weekly, the other guy gets mine and I get his. You'd think any goofer with a third-grade education would have enough cognizance to recognize the difference between SE and NE, but no, not the dimbulbs hired by USPS. I finally got fed up and took this issue all the way to the Postmaster General's office in Washington D.C. They promised to cure the problem. Boy, was I ignorant to expect Washington D.C. could fix anything. Problem still continues today. The dimbulbs still get it wrong all the time. I've given up, their incompetence is literally incurable. The one good side of it is I've developed a kind of friendship with that guy two blocks away since we're constantly going to each other's house to deliver wrongly sent mail.

I have been in this home since 1999, I have had some really poor USPS service. My current driver is an exception. She is on time and accurate. but when a package gets delivered on a Sunday or a holiday I get a postal worker from a PO about 40 miles away. Those are supposed to be delivered to our door step.
The last mile weekend people turn into our drive and toss the package out the window along the road. Our drive is over 100 yds long so If we don't see them the package is left along the road until we drive out and see it. or until someone driving by sees it.

It has not mattered how many times I have complained I get "Not our fault"," It wasn't our guy, " and "We would need the name of the driver and truck number." So I put out trail cams on each side of the drive. Even with a clear pic of the driver they wont do anything without the truck number. and since the number is only on the back, with the truck not pulling all the way in I don't get pics of the back or license plate.

One other thing our cams caught was the postal delivery tossing a package out and an hour later a dog lifting its leg on a dress my wife ordered for a wedding! That video got us a different weekend delivery driver! DR
They know exactly who delivered your package or they wouldn't know it was delivered.

Yeah, not exactly the best and brightest get hired by USPS. They constantly mail my stuff to the wrong address. Why? Because I'm within a block of the dividing line between NE and SE, and the same house number is thus two blocks away on the other side of the divide. At least once per month, more often weekly, the other guy gets mine and I get his. You'd think any goofer with a third-grade education would have enough cognizance to recognize the difference between SE and NE, but no, not the dimbulbs hired by USPS. I finally got fed up and took this issue all the way to the Postmaster General's office in Washington D.C. They promised to cure the problem. Boy, was I ignorant to expect Washington D.C. could fix anything. Problem still continues today. The dimbulbs still get it wrong all the time. I've given up, their incompetence is literally incurable. The one good side of it is I've developed a kind of friendship with that guy two blocks away since we're constantly going to each other's house to deliver wrongly sent mail.
At least you have a friendly counterpart. Imagine if the guy was a grade A d*ck. That would be a nightmare, as you could never be sure if he was keeping your mail or the dumbs were just to incompetent to get it that far in the first place. I used to live in an apartment complex. We were all pretty good about making sure mis-delivered mail got to the right person, except for one dude who was the biggest entitled jerk around. He would complain loudly if his stuff got mis-delivered, but anything delivered to his box or door was kept and he would not back down even when directly confronted. One of my neighbors even called the police on him, but they said it was a USPO issue and would not do anything. It was basically a lottery on if you would get your package, as 1 out of 10 times it would go into the hole.

Subjectively speaking, USPS's on-time rates must have really suffered lately. I see way more instances of stupid stuff happening like packages spending 3-4 days going back and forth between two relatively nearby cities. Way more instances of packages arriving several days later than the original stated arrival date.

1717784057619.jpeg I'm

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top