JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a bit grey out (weather-wise) this morning, so I needed to Stack those Shots... Two Doubles and a Quad...
ui_doubledouble.jpg
P227 and P227 Carry
Wishing Everyone a Great Morning & Weekend.

Edit to add: Don't want any Red Flags 😬, the weather is grey....not my emotional state. 🤣

Last Edited:
It is a bit grey out (weather-wise) this morning, so I needed to Stack those Shots... Two Doubles and a Quad...
View attachment 1903919
P227 and P227 Carry
Wishing Everyone a Great Morning & Weekend.

Edit to add: Don't want any Red Flags 😬, the weather is grey....not my emotional state. 🤣
I see Mr. Kitty is curbing his morning grouch also! He's gearing up for the ultimate IGNORE! 🤣

Good morning NWFA! Back from a couple days of camping with my boy. Had to get it in before the fire bans came this year. It was our annual Father/Son trip we've been doing since he was 4 (now 17). Had a great time but, felt good to sleep in my own bed again. Hope all are having a wonderful start to their day!

thumbnail_20240627_082038.jpg
Resized_20240624_121009~3_1719414095307.jpeg

I hate mowing but, need to do my lawn also! Morning NWFA! Still love Saturday mornings after all these years. Hope all have a safe and great weekend. G19/G3 riding along with me today.

thumbnail_20240629_084834.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top