JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Its called 'Donny Rapture'

Based in FL and shows a a variety of body cam footage of outdoor related stuff the The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission has to deal with.

Lots of boating related stuff with most of it about 99% alcohol related.

In one episode they catch a guy poaching with a select fire AR 15, no serial number on it and a suppressor - and no paperwork. Guy claims he had no idea he needed anything for it to be legal but the guys appearance and maybe 20 word vocabulary said it all... He was the epitome of the quintessential neck bearded mouth breathing everglades coonazz!

Fish and game enforcement videos are always entertaining to watch. Its amazing how many people make things so much worse for themselves.

In one episode they catch a guy poaching with a select fire AR 15, no serial number on it and a suppressor - and no paperwork. Guy claims he had no idea he needed anything for it to be legal but the guys appearance and maybe 20 word vocabulary said it all... He was the epitome of the quintessential neck bearded mouth breathing everglades coonazz!
Was it this guy? I hear he really gets around down there.
1718568993981.png

Seems like those type of shows are all that are worth watching anymore. "To Catch a Smuggler" is one we like. The have footage from the biggest air ports/border crossing in the world. One thing you'll note is that in The U.S. they don't show faces. Everywhere else they do. Pretty weird seeing an X-ray of someone's abdomen and about 40 coke/meth filled condoms on the screen. Before and after too.

My wife watches " Tourons of Yellowstone".
Never see that one? Sounds interesting.

Some woman just got gored good there week or two ago. This kind of human stupidity is of course nothing new. Decades back when working for the parks department here I had a co worker tell me about some of the crap she had seen in a stint with working at that park. Rangers caught a family one day who had smeared honey on the little kids face trying to get a pic of one of the Bears licking it off. 🤬

Are these the same people that figure out how to fall off the well built/maintained trails up in the The Columbia River Gorge,
A while back I read the most common reasons for people falling off cliffs, rocks etc is dumb risk taking - leaving the trail to get pics of them standing on cliffs, hanging off rocks etc.

Secondarily some who do this never make it to the pic part as they get dizzy, lightheaded from the experience and just fall.

NOW - undoubtedly a lot of these pics are probably photoshopped, and it is known there are a lot of places it might look like the people are risking death but because of the camera angle, position etc. the ground is no more than a few feet or more away.
View: https://youtu.be/OOFipXaLK9o

Last Edited:
A while back I read the most common reasons for people falling off cliffs, rocks etc is dumb risk taking - leaving the trail to get pics of them standing on cliffs, hanging off rocks etc.

Secondarily some who do this never make it to the pic part as they get dizzy, lightheaded from the experience and just fall.

NOW - undoubtedly a lot of these pics are probably photoshopped, and it is known there are a lot of places it might look like the people are risking death but because of the camera angle, position etc. the ground is no more than a few feet or more away.
View: https://youtu.be/OOFipXaLK9o
"Wait 6 hours for the opportunity to get one of those shots? Those kinds of kids brains are missing something that us Boomers have going on. "Hey, check me out! I'm the 250,000nth guy to get one of these pics on this rock!!! COOL Huh?"

There was a show called Lone Star Law on AP that followed TX Fishe and Wildlife Game Wardens. It usually didn't disappoint. My buddy that passed lived on the lake and when we went over, most everyone was outside in the TX heat but we were inside watching some YT channel where a camera was set up at different FL Marinas and we would just watch video of people launching or re-trailering their boats. It was fascinating.

Twice I've seen an OSP Trooper presentation regarding their decoy "stings". The second presentation had much more footage, and you could see the improvement not only in filming the busts, but the decoy features improved as well. (Flagging tails, wiggling ears, etc.).

Part of the presentation was the repair operations necessary to the decoys. Sometimes there are multiple assassins bailing out of the pickup, you can hear gun barrels hitting cab roofs, etc., and they all cut loose at once.

Also, almost invariably, there is the "skeptic" in the crowd, offering words of caution, but also almost invariably he ends up "helping" the poor marksmen he's chosen to hunt with. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top