JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Volquartsen Black Mamba 4.5" + OCL Titanium + Holosun 507 Comp GR. I have reached .22 pistol shooting nirvana!

PXL_20240619_145903654~2.jpg

Showing off my EDC Walther PDP Fullsize, green-dot and light. Changed to the tungsten guide-rod/ recoil assembly, oh she is fun!
Picture1: Resting in the case, ready to go out on the range
Picture2: First picture of my new range-table-setup, which fits in the lid of the case

pdp1.jpg pdp2.jpg

Back in the pistol business. All PSA, Magpul and Vortex. Sighted in at 25yrds because I can't see 26 yards without magnification.

This 11.5 seems much louder than I remembered. Satisfied with the first quick outing. I've had the upper some time but just updated to a new lower.

20240626_081958.jpg

Back in the pistol business. All PSA, Magpul and Vortex. Sighted in at 25yrds because I can't see 26 yards without magnification.

This 11.5 seems much louder than I remembered. Satisfied with the first quick outing. I've had the upper some time but just updated to a new lower.
Your camo-pattern would be perfect for down here in the desert.
:s0158:
Today, I started mocking up a dedicated pistol lower for an 11.5" barreled upper. May add a stamp later...if I like the final assembly.
ui_fnPRI.jpeg
I found a way to tame the noise...still working on the rest of layout.
ui_PRI.png

Last Edited:
To the undiscerning eye this may look like an Sig P226 like the one I showed a few pages ago. It is in fact a Serbian copy: the Zastava CZ999. While very similar mechanically and in appearance, it's not an exact clone; none of the parts interchange with the Sig (not even mags) and it has fully ambidextrous controls (mag release, decocker, slide release).

IMG_3281.jpeg

Your camo-pattern would be perfect for down here in the desert.
:s0158:
Today, I started mocking up a dedicated pistol lower for an 11.5" barreled upper. May add a stamp later...if I like the final assembly.
View attachment 1906499
I found a way to tame the noise...still working on the rest of layout.
View attachment 1906503
Nice set up you have. And thanks. Actually, the browns I wanted weren't available at all the places I checked. It was a bit of a rush job and of course the wind kicked up when I didn't need it too. It is very green in the forest here but not where I shoot or intent to be. More rocks and dirt. I am a bit color blind as well, so unless it's an extreme difference it doesn't matter to me. A bad guy might chuckle, wtf is he doing?

I like showing off!
Here's my 3 AR builds...

1358933b-ff6f-42a7-87f5-d00465d96855-1_all_10229.jpg

20" .223 Wylde, Vortex Viper 3-15x

1000011484.jpg

16" 5.56, Leopold 1-6x LVPO; probably gonna put the three prong flash hider back on this one, though I love the sound and look of that break. Problem is...no one else does 😅

1000011485.jpg

7.5" 5.56 Pistol, Vortex Crossfire dot; this one is about to get. Huxwrx suppressor. No one likes this one either. I call it "the Little Bastard" 😁

Anyway there they are!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top