JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My father suffered through it. Their worst nightmare is, Biden might blurt something sensitive or embarrassing. My father blurted out about ******* someone while we we sitting watching TV in the facility he was at. I hope to God he was flashing back to the Korean War. He was well gone mentally by that point and died not long after.

I don't think they are using the A-Team of SS to protect Biden. Heaven forbid the hard questions take care of themselves.
If they don't replace him as a candidate I think they are going to have to pretty much hide him until November. The teleprompter speeches he can read but anything real it's gonna look bad I think (already does, that's three episodes ina week if the vehicle one happened recently, plus skipping dinner with world leaders "because he was tired").

After that story about the SS agent who had to be cuffed and hauled away while on duty protecting the VP? Nothing would shock me any more with this group. They have no doubt started DEI hiring and it will soon lead to a lot of bad outcome.

After that story about the SS agent who had to be cuffed and hauled away while on duty protecting the VP? Nothing would shock me any more with this group. They have no doubt started DEI hiring and it will soon lead to a lot of bad outcome.
Lower the standards for everyone rather than help and challenge individuals to be their best and rise up to the higher standard. That's the way this country is going at least on west coast. Not good long term. Not what made America great.

If they don't replace him as a candidate I think they are going to have to pretty much hide him until November. The teleprompter speeches he can read but anything real it's gonna look bad I think (already does, that's three episodes ina week if the vehicle one happened recently, plus skipping dinner with world leaders "because he was tired").
He can't even read from the teleprompter. It's cringeworthy.

He can't even read from the teleprompter. It's cringeworthy.
IMG_1032.jpeg
This needs no words…

It seems that some of the presidents/VPs/candidates may inspire more loyalty among their protection detail than others. It's well-known that some presidents and VPs treated their protection detail members like the hired help and maintained haughty, aloof and impersonal relationships with them.

I also know that it's difficult dealing with an elderly senior who's got dementia issues (family member) -- you think you've seen every possible sort of behavior they could exhibit, and then they surprise you with something totally unexpected... let me just say that the video of our commander in chief pausing (think it was while walking to Marine Corps One), bending over and looking as though he was pooping in his pants was something I've seen before (unfortunately).

I know that Bush (the younger) seemed to have a very good relationship with his guys (and gals), smiles and jokes, and that when Bush visited one of my AOs, his team seemed very attentive and loyal to him. spoke very positively about him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top