JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Goes to liberal epicenter and the Presidents own security gets robbed, robber gets away.
If that was an armed citizen there he would be in jail for shooting back.

The article said:

"A United States Secret Service agent was robbed at gunpoint over the weekend in California and fired his gun during the incident, according to local and federal law enforcement agencies.

The agent had his bag stolen at gunpoint, according to a release from the Tustin Police Department.

During the incident, the agent fired his government-issued weapon, the United States Secret Service said."

I'd like to know more details. Okay, the perp pulled a gun, and must've demanded the bag, which the agent turned over. Right so far? But the bag must not have contained the agent's gun, because the article and video said the agent fired his gun. At what point did the agent draw his gun? When did they fire it? The gun must not have been drawn when the bag was turned over, or it wouldn't have been turned over, right? Anyway, it sounds like the gun was drawn after the bag was taken. If the perp then fled, it was wrong for the agent to fire his gun. I believe the law re. deadly force in California is similar to Wash. state, that is, once the perp turns his back and leaves, you may not shoot. Or maybe the perp had gotten the bag, but was still holding his gun on the agent, in which case the agent was probably within his legal right to fire back. But probably not smart for pulling a gun out while one was already trained on them. And what about danger to bystanders? Was the bag worth potential collateral damage?

Embarrassing stuff for an LEO. In the agent's mind, maybe not just about stuff but also reputation.

Maybe we'll find out more about it.

The video announcer said "he" when referring to the agent.

The agent moments before the robbery. 200.gif

At least the media didn't say "they" when referring to the agent.

He lost his "bag" (whatever he had in it, assuming his clothing/hygiene stuff) but afterward got shots off.

A bit of ambiguity in this reporting.

The Presidential SS protection and the advance details have excellent firearms training, as good as it gets for any law enforcement agency. Gotta wonder what happened here...

I don't look at this as an occasion to bash any federal agency, rather as indicative that criminals can hit up anyone, anytime. Sheer coincidence.

He lost his "bag" (whatever he had in it, assuming his clothing/hygiene stuff) but afterward got shots off.

The Presidential SS protection and the advance details have excellent firearms training, as good as it gets for any law enforcement agency. Gotta wonder what happened here...

I don't look at this as an occasion to bash any federal agency, rather as indicative that criminals can hit up anyone, anytime. Sheer coincidence.
We had one of our guys robbed while walking from the apartment to the convenience store. He was with his wife and didn't bring a gun. That said, drawing from the drop is a good way to get dead.

I did wonder about the visuals of Biden in France. When he froze getting out of the SUV, his detail looked lost as what to do. At least Hillary Clinton's detail, rag dogged her into a van we she froze up (seizure, allegedly šŸ™„).

I did wonder about the visuals of Biden in France. When he froze getting out of the SUV, his detail looked lost as what to do. At least Hillary Clinton's detail, rag dogged her into a van we she froze up (seizure, allegedly šŸ™„).
Wow I wasn't aware of that one. He froze up at the G7 summit in front of all the other world leaders. Also missed the dinner with all of them that night. This was like 4 days ago. The Italian president had to hold his hand and tell him where to go.

Also froze up couple days ago at the fundraiser and Obama had to hold his hand to get him off the stage. Not sure he is going to be able to function until November. Dementia advances quickly when it's that bad.

Dementia advances quickly when it's that bad.
My father suffered through it. Their worst nightmare is, Biden might blurt something sensitive or embarrassing. My father blurted out about ******* someone while we we sitting watching TV in the facility he was at. I hope to God he was flashing back to the Korean War. He was well gone mentally by that point and died not long after.

I don't think they are using the A-Team of SS to protect Biden. Heaven forbid the hard questions take care of themselves.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top