JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Vintage blued Smith and Wesson Revolvers. I use to have a collection of stainless Smith
revolvers have a few left but I have started buying blued older revolvers? Hard to find nice
ones these days.
Model 14 no dash K-38 "Target Masterpiece" worn finish but a great shooter.
1719410975488.png
Top Model 19-3 1975 production, Bottom Model 27-2 1976 production. Both 6 inch barrels, Both have the 3 "Ts"
Both are 357 magnum 6 shot.
1719411356885.png
I am hopelessly addicted to blued steel and wood.

Last Edited:
What if I did that this weekend already, and I am picking it up today?

Sig p365 Spectre Comp w/ holosun 507k + icarus ace pro elite grip + x3 mags + icarus mag extensions + anu icarus iwb holster. For the price of a discontinued custom works model, couldn't pass it up.

1000002587.jpg

...Say you walked into a gun shop and there it was, with the little handwritten tag dangling off it. You hadn't planned on spending the money, but you're not gonna leave the shop without it!

What did you buy?

Assume it's a decent deal. Maybe 10-15% below market.
This actually happened, I bought the S&W .500 and its little brother (which i love) the .460 both look identical 8 inch barrel. I dont like the .500

An early Southgate weatherby in a standard length cartridge. I have a thing for mausers.. A Browning non salt wood high power rifle in 308 norma would also get my attention.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top